*N*F*B*: I'm hurting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightrage
    I love the taste of that stuff but, have you ever checked the sugar content!? There are something like 26 grams per serving times 2 servings= 52 grams which equals out to 13 teaspoons worth of sugar per can. From what i've read, sugar actually damages your muscles because it takes...something away but thanks to the the fact that it's 3AM and i didn't sleep last night, i can't remember.

Quick question- I've ben working out for something like 3 months I've only been in the gym for 1 month, the rest was at home and kind of half @$$ed. When i started, i was struggling to put 130lbs up 8 times. That was my first set too Now, i can put up 195lbs 5 or so times as my last set for bench pressing. Is that a good increase considering that it's only been ab out 3 months?
    thats a fine increase.

what i do is use less weight, more reps., tues, thurs, and sat. on mon, wed, fri, and sunday... i do more weight less reps at slow pace. this way..you build muscle size and strength and get "cut" better too.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      thats a fine increase.

what i do is use less weight, more reps., tues, thurs, and sat. on mon, wed, fri, and sunday... i do more weight less reps at slow pace. this way..you build muscle size and strength and get "cut" better too.

Gotta keep those muscle's guessing

hehe...

Yah, I'm very bored at work right now, I'll be doing some research on those products, wolfman! Thanks btw.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        thats a fine increase.

Isn't muscle definition based solely on body fat %? That's what i've been told. I was told that high reps with low weight just gives you endurance. Then again, you're what, 57? You've got much better muscle definition than i do, and i'm 38 years younger. I think i'll take your word for it lol
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
        X