No announcement yet.

washing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you live on a dirt road you will definately need a california duster and the Z6. This will allow you to remove the dust without having to wash all the time.

To sum up what was said above, since there was a lot of piecemeal advice.... you absolutely NEED the following Zaino products: ZFX,Z5, Z6, Z7. That's the accelerator, polish, detailer, and wash. I also recommend and you'll probably want the following in addition to that: Z-PC (paint cleaner/swirl remover), Z-16 (rubber protectant), Z-18 (clay bar).

I would recommend just getting one of the starter kits. They have everything you need to get started.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

sorry but whats a california duster?
      1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Comment

"The California Duster has a 100% cotton mop head with strands coated in paraffin wax. Each strand acts like a magnet, gently removing dust and pollution. Our duster will not scratch your car's paint or clearcoat finish."

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

As was posted, the California Duster picks up dust that has settled on the car. You only need to gently take it across the surface of the paint. That picks up most of the dust so that when you Z6 you're not rubbing dirt and dust into your paint with your cloth or towel and causing scratches.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

well thankyou guys for all the help! im very excited about it and i cant wait till i can get it! i am only 16 and i just bought a magnaflow exhaust system for my car so im a little in debt with the parents lol so i cant afford the zaino right now but i was wondering whats a good soap to use just to make it look a little cleaner and shiny till i get the zaino? thanks guys
            1998 black firebird

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

Comment

Originally posted by demonlefty11
              well thankyou guys for all the help! im very excited about it and i cant wait till i can get it! i am only 16 and i just bought a magnaflow exhaust system for my car so im a little in debt with the parents lol so i cant afford the zaino right now but i was wondering whats a good soap to use just to make it look a little cleaner and shiny till i get the zaino? thanks guys
              soap wont make it look shiny. get some car wash soap...wallmart has good prices. blue coral is fine till you get zaino, then get his z7.

without proper protection on the paint, your car is going to suffer from bug juice etching and major road rash......

a good sounding car is nice, but if it looks like a beater.....so what?

you dont want that.....

get it protected.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
              X