Ok... let's try this again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave M
    As a moderator, I can say welcome to the board and you don't have to worry about posts getting shut down if you just stick to the rules. Don't post in all caps, and don't swear, it's that simple. No question is too stupid to ask or answer. From the sounds of it, you've got more experience with cars than 99% of the population. If others start crap with you, they'll be dealt with, not you.

And yes, this is the best f-body site on the net. We've got the most mature and most experienced f-body guys around. You'll see alot of off topic posts, but I can garauntee you this is the only message board on the internet, car related or not, where politics can be debated and not turn into an all out flame war..... although that's probably because 95% of the guys here are all right wing nut jobs and they just agree with each other!

Oh yes, and I'll just be the first to say it, order some Zaino!

Well stated....... Although right wing? More like wrong wing.

Just to back up what was already mentioned, follow the rules and there is no problem. Wolfmutt is not the one you really need to worry about.

D&R

Comment

Welcome to the board. Always good to see more and more ladies getting into the car scene. I think its pretty awesome . And don't worry about the Wolfmutt...he's harmless unless he doesn't eat, then he just stares at your ankle and drools lol
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Wolfmutt....... ............ HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHa

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

..... although that's probably because 95% of the guys here are all right wing nut jobs and they just agree with each other!
          Boy that's the pot calling the kettle black. I'm glad I'm a libertarian. http://www.lp.org/
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

although that's probably because 95% of the guys here are all right wing nut jobs and they just agree with each other!
            There's a reason. Open your eyes. Take a breath. Ask your inner self if you are proud of supporting Clinton "I hunt ducks with a rifle" ( an acknowledged liar, sodomizer, sexual abuser, adulterer, probable rapist), Kerry - opportunistic liar, coveter of undeserved medals, loser, Kennedy ( a killer of a young girl), Shumer, Waxman, traitors, gay marriage, socialized medicine (communism), labor unions (as if Dems really support them anyway), Michael Moore, fat pig faced puke - lets make a false documentary and pass it off as real, Gore (shall I grow a beard this week, and who am I anyway?), UN (lets outlaw private ownership of guns in the US, but they're OK in Hollywood) in the mean time let's pass some meaningless resolutions and never enforce them, Jeanine Garafolo - traitor, Richard Gere - traitor, the Dixie Chicks - traitors, and other Hollywood's uneducated, drug addled aids infested dregs, Yeah, you go bro. Left wing rules! Martin SHEEN IS PRESIDENT, NO?

Comment

So.... Kevin, tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                So.... Kevin, tell us how you really feel.

Well, I feel that all citizens of the US and all permanent residents should have to serve 2 years of service of some kind in the Federal government and that anyone caught burning the flag should put in stocks in a public square so that the citizens can throw rotten fruit & vegies at them. Most of the men in my family served their country honorably in the armed forces and there seems to be 50% of the people in this country that want to sit back and take advantage of all their hard won freedoms without making a meaningful contribution or sacrifice of any kind at the expense of the other 50%. That's how I feel.

And I think that the "right wing nut jobs" are the only thing that's prevented the Islamic terrorists from committing another 911 on our turf, because the Hollywood pretenders, and the liberals, and their simpering, self-righteous ilk just want to coddle them and try to understand them & find out what makes them want to kill us and address their concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                  Alabama, shoot I can make that in under 8 hours, JK. You'll love this site, its lots of fun!!!!

**EDIT** Please watch the language
                  Doh, sorry!!!!!!!
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

I am also a new female to these boards, I have been made very welcome and have recieved some very helpful information so far, I have had a lot of questions and have gotten alot of help with all of them, it is so nice to talk to other people with the same passion for the same types of cars (and being a female doesn't make you any less passionate about your car)

Going on day number 3 without my car, 3 more days until it comes home from the body shop.
                    1997 Firebird Formula, Lt1 V8

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                      Doh, sorry!!!!!!!

hahahahaha... you were just showing me what not to do!!! Thanks!!! I see what happens now!!
                      '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

As a moderator, I can say welcome to the board and you don't have to worry about posts getting shut down if you just stick to the rules. Don't post in all caps, and don't swear, it's that simple. No question is too stupid to ask or answer. From the sounds of it, you've got more experience with cars than 99% of the population. If others start crap with you, they'll be dealt with, not you.

And yes, this is the best f-body site on the net. We've got the most mature and most experienced f-body guys around. You'll see alot of off topic posts, but I can garauntee you this is the only message board on the internet, car related or not, where politics can be debated and not turn into an all out flame war..... although that's probably because 95% of the guys here are all right wing nut jobs and they just agree with each other!

Oh yes, and I'll just be the first to say it, order some Zaino!
                        I'm gonna sound ditsy and I hate doin' that ... but Zaino's car polish products right?.... If so, my dad used to own a '73 camaro, and waxed it all the time... So I just go with what he tells me, and it works pretty well, plus he's so excited about the firebird that he wants to wax it himself, and who am I to stop him?? So he can use whatever the heck he wants... but is this stuff good? should I suggest?
                        '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

i think the mods should add a banner that says "f-body.com recomends Zaino products for your f-body"
                          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by LT1 Driven
                            I am also a new female to these boards, I have been made very welcome and have recieved some very helpful information so far, I have had a lot of questions and have gotten alot of help with all of them, it is so nice to talk to other people with the same passion for the same types of cars (and being a female doesn't make you any less passionate about your car)

Going on day number 3 without my car, 3 more days until it comes home from the body shop.
                            People might tend to take you more seriously with your neutral sig & user name. Not a knock on the ladies that choose to do it differently, just an observation. - we enjoy meeting & discussing cars with all of you. Hope you get your car back soon

Comment

I thought at first, how good can that stuff be, so for a few months I stuck with wax. After the swirls just got worse, I decided I would bite the bullet. Well, if results from all bullets are that nice I will take one anytime. Zaino is hands down better than anything!!!!! Buy your dad the Zaino kit and let him have at it.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Hello there Zebragirl83...........this is a really good fbody board.........one of the best out there. I just wanted to say welcome to the board!
                                2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Working...
                                X