No announcement yet.

Dear Ken....I am in need of some butt kickin'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My suggestion if you can't bear to give up the "flashy car"... don't get the Mustang (gag). Look for an older V6 Firebird. Not terribly old, mid-90s maybe, and the payments would drop about half... more if you had a trade in or something (I have no idea how leases work). They're not as fast as your Hawk, but they're still quick and beautiful.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
    1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

It's all about priorities.

What's important to you now, and what will be important to you in the future.

Not meaning to insult, but this reeks of "My lady isn't happy with my current ride so she wants me to get a new one we can call ours."

If that's the case I say don't do it. If yer selling the ride to appease the woman, that's a bad mistake. I can understand getting rid of it if you can't afford it, but there seems to be more to the situation since you mentioned she makes more than you, and that you want cheaper payments.

Why can't she just help you with the payments if y'all are going to share a vehicle?

I never reccomend anyone gets into helping another person by co-signing for a vehicle, unless you are already married, or blood related, and often that still turns out badly.

Also sounds like you probably had the car prior to the new lady, and she may be upset about the times you spent with your ex-wife in it. Dunno, just guessing in the dark here.

If it's truely a money issue, get a new KIA with a bitchin warranty for 10k brand new. Sure it's not sexy, but it gets from point A to B. If yer hell bent on something cheaper, and still "manly" get a motorcycle.
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2001 TA ~ 2000 TA ~ 95 TA - Sold ~ 87 FB - Buried in New Mexico ~ 86 FB - Sold

Comment

Working...
      X