No announcement yet.

Rear brakes?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you get SS brake hoses with the rear rotors purchase? I didn't and was just wondering.
    I LOVE COBRA'S -
    THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Originally posted by HottestZ28
      do you get SS brake hoses with the rear rotors purchase? I didn't and was just wondering.
      I bought my front and rear Baer brake setups from Thunder Racing in maybe 1998 or 99. On their website, the online catalog indicated that the rear brake rotor kit included the SS hoses. When the shipment showed up, there were no hoses. When I asked Thunder Racing about the hoses, they said Baer had originally included the hoses, but that just about the time I bought my rear rotors, they stopped including the hoses. Thunder Racing sent me a pair for the rear brakes at their own cost - can't beat that kind of service, but it's typical of Thunder Racing. If you bought them after 1999, you wouldn't have received the hoses.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Did you by any chance find the brake hoses?
        I LOVE COBRA'S -
        THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Originally posted by HottestZ28
          Did you by any chance find the brake hoses?
          Yes... still in the box that Thunder Racing shipped them in - 2 hoses, copper gaskets and instructions.

$25 + shipping
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

How do I go about paying you? and shipping
            I LOVE COBRA'S -
            THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

Let me check what UPS will charge for shipping. Send my your Zip-code so I can check the cost online.

I will accept a check or moeny order. I'll send the parts when I receive it. I do not have Pay Pal.
              Fred

Comment

Working...
              X