Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knoow anything about these headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knoow anything about these headers?

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc...62&prmenbr=361

Cheap, ceramic coated, long tube, 1 3/4", and arent OR's.

Anyone hear of these?
    -G

Best ET: 13.41 @ 103.80 MPH (@600 FT) with these Mods: SLP 2L/2R Exhaust, K&N FIPK, LT4 KM, 4.10 GM Superior gears, BMR LCAs & relocation brackets, Energy Suspension Poly Tranny Mount, 160 degree thermostat, HPP3 ( mostly for speedo & fan recalibration), MSD 6AL Ignition & MSD Blaster Coil and all the free mods.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Trans Am- The Muscle Car Lives

Hi there,

Your signature has @600; Do you want @6,000 for Bandimere?
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes.....

Dynatech is a well respected race header.

Be aware that the collectors slip on to the primary tubes and are sold separately.

A common problem with the Dynatechs, is that the connection from the primary pipes to the collectors leaks. Not a big deal on a race car, but annoying, at least, on a street car.

So.... watch the pricing... don't forget the collectors... and, no bolt on Y-pipes....

Gordon
      www.provenperformanceconcepts.com

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by markd79ta
        Hi there,

Your signature has @600; Do you want @6,000 for Bandimere?
        Hi Mark!

No, I *wish* that time was at our 5830 race elevation That time was obtained at an elevation of 600 ft in TX. My best time at 5830 is 14.41 @98.81 MPH.

-George

Best ET: 13.41 @ 103.80 MPH (@600 FT) with these Mods: SLP 2L/2R Exhaust, K&N FIPK, LT4 KM, 4.10 GM Superior gears, BMR LCAs & relocation brackets, Energy Suspension Poly Tranny Mount, 160 degree thermostat, HPP3 ( mostly for speedo & fan recalibration), MSD 6AL Ignition & MSD Blaster Coil and all the free mods.

Comment

Gordon, when are yours going to be ready for the Lt-1?
          The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

WOW- Stop the presses. I just got off the phone with Jegs. The collectors are $104 EACH. So, these headers end up being $640 for the set anyhow. Hookers are usually still a better deal.

Thanks for the help Gord!

-George

Comment

Originally posted by pete
              Gordon, when are yours going to be ready for the Lt-1?
              The LT1 PPC headers are going to be a while yet.... at least a couple of months.

Thanks!

Gordon
              www.provenperformanceconcepts.com

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Working...
              X