Exhaust sound clips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust sound clips

I was wanting to know if any of you have sound clips of your cars exhaust. I am currently decideing what to do with mine so if you could even direct me to a web site with some sound clips of lt1 exhaust systems, that would help.
    96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

www.ls1sounds.com
    John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

Comment

This was my 96 Z28 with a loudmouth cat-back. Everything else was completely stock right down to the paper airfilter.

http://www.cousinlarry.com/upload/loudmouthsound.MP3

http://www.cousinlarry.com/upload/loudmouthholeshot.WMV <--360kb Video

http://cousinlarry.com/images/cars/z28/donut.WMV <--1.3mb Video
      99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Didnt find much in the ls1 link. I am mainly interested in true duals. But If any one has a sound clip of flowmaster cat back with long tube headers that'd be great too. I know flowmaster isnt the best but its what I got to work with if I decide not to go the true duals route.

Comment

I can email u a clip of mine with longtubes, ORY, and SLP Loudmouth 2.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
            I can email u a clip of mine with longtubes, ORY, and SLP Loudmouth 2.

That would be great if you could.

Comment

whats your email to send it to?
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                whats your email to send it to?
                Alright I sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by 96Camaro
                  Didnt find much in the ls1 link. I am mainly interested in true duals. But If any one has a sound clip of flowmaster cat back with long tube headers that'd be great too. I know flowmaster isnt the best but its what I got to work with if I decide not to go the true duals route.

ive seen alot of tests that showed that on lt1 motors the single 3" made more power then a dual setup

Comment

Dual setup has pretty much been proven a waste of money.
                    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Yea but is it even worth doing the whole headers and y pipe deal with a flowmaster cat back? Cause there is no way I'm spending money on just some cat back to go along with it. And do any of you guys have sound clips of flowmaster cat back with long tube headers?

Comment

Working on that sound clip for ya. My memory card in my camera got erased so I will shoot another today and email it to ya.

Comment

Alright sounds like a plan man dude.

Comment

Working...
                          X