No announcement yet.

Help! Paint / Zaino question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe instead of drinking zaino, you should try pepto bismol on your car? You said your always trying new stuff.....
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      Joe, that's cool with me. I know you guys have had success with the product & really like it a lot. I get all of the same comments on my car regarding it being custom paint etc., and I chalk it up to good detailing. They always want to know what product I use & I'm always trying new stuff. I don't think there are any miracle products out there, though. I still think Zaino smells like Pepto Bismol, but I haven't had the guts to drink any of it yet.
      There is no substitute for good detailing. I just won't use ANY wax product on my paint. Wax is staline structure that requires a chemical to make it spread out over your paint. As soon as the solvents evaporate, wax returns to it's staline structure. It literally becomes a damaging agent. The reason Zaino is such a good protectant is that it does build up in layers where other waxes and polishes are self leveling. (won't build up). Everyone has their favorite stuff, it's evident what mine is. However, I do like the smell of Mother's misting detailer. mmmmmm.... Cinnamon.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
        Maybe instead of drinking zaino, you should try pepto bismol on your car? You said your always trying new stuff.....
        Mmmmm...Wiseguy!

Comment

Working...
        X