nos noszle kit trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nos noszle kit trouble

does anyone know where i can find after market fuel rails? i installed nos noszle direct port system, it changed the angle of the injectors and they wont seal. does anyone know how to shorten the crossover tubes?thats the only thing i can think of to get the right angle for the injectors to seal.it looks like i will also have to drill out the intake on the same angle.does anyone have the same nos kit on a lt1? need help.

Kinsler has about the best selection of fuel injection parts available, including rail stock:

http://www.kinsler.com/

I assume you raised your stock rails up equal to the added height of the NOSzles. It would seem as the injector gets "longer" (when you add the length of the NOSzle), the bottom of the actual injector would need to move outward, meaning the top would have to move outward the same amount to keep the angle the same. In which case, you have to widen the cross-over tube, rather than shorten it.

My suggestion would be to replace the cross-over tube with a braided SS line. Are you still using the stock configuration... in the back of the passenger side rail, and out the back of the driver's side rail through a stock FPR?

Kinsler makes some evil stuff....

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Mmmmmm mods. That is just plain wicked
      JackZ28
      K & N CAI
      Kooks Header LT's
      Free Flow Cat, Magnaflow Exhaust
      Y-Pipe
      Synthetic Fluids

Comment

Working...
      X