Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB--ok, what was your most favorite car??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markd79ta
    I am also going to change out the cam, lifter, rockers, and have the heads decked to a 9.5:1 compression ratio.
    Instead of decking the heads, an earlier set of 16 or 62 heads would wake that thing right up. You could save the originals and make that thing move real nice.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

I had a 87 GMC Jimmy before I got the SS. It had a 350 with headers and Flo Pro exhaust with no cats and still passed emmissions. It also had 35 in mudders. Big stereo too. That truck was FUUNNNN. We did alot of bad stuff in it. Good thing it had a big role bar and a winch. I started breakin parts too often and had to sell it. Best decision I ever made.
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

favorite car?

well I have owned 2 mustang GTs (89 and 91), 88 iroc with a ZZ3 crate motor, 91 Z-28 which is definetly one of my two favorites,
        68 Z-28 still own it, its a project car, 81 trans am.
        Right now i own a 2000 galant which my wife drives and i drive a 99 WS-6 Trans Am.
        I cant really decide if i liked the 91 Z-28 or the 99 WS-6 the best they are both bad a## cars. My 91 was faster than my WS-6 but i had like 10 grand in performance parts and work done to it. The WS-6 is still a work in progress.

99 T/A WS-6
        SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
        2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
        88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

73 Z28.RS/SS....maroon w/white stripes........black interior.....factory ac.nice ride.....ex wife blew up the motor.......reason #1 why she is an ex.....no respect for cars......"well i thought the white smoke would go away".......sheeeesh

Comment

Originally posted by MERMAID
            73 Z28.RS/SS....maroon w/white stripes........black interior.....factory ac.nice ride.....ex wife blew up the motor.......reason #1 why she is an ex.....no respect for cars......"well i thought the white smoke would go away".......sheeeesh
            LoL...ex huh? sorry to hear, but that got me cracking up...sorry broh, it was just funny; had to let you know..

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by MERMAID
              Because of this, I don't let the fiancee drive the two Trans Ams. She expressed an interest in it last year so I bought the Corvette...something I don't really care about too much. We had it for two weeks...she did the exact opposite of what I told her. She was doing a little over 65+ mph in 2nd overdrive on the 4+3; dropped it out of overdrive and toasted the tranny while revving the h*** out of the engine. I get a call that something was clattering, and it wouldn't shift. When I reminded her that I said don't use overdrive unless on the highway and stay out of second because it made a little noise and I need to check the fluid, she was like "...well, I thought you were just being a little anal about the whole thing." Since I wasn't there, I don't know exactly what she did, but this was the story. However, whatever she did, she grenaded the tranny. It has sat in the carport/fence since then. I will fix it at some point, but she knows not to ask about my Trans AMs.
              '77 K5 rock-crawler project
              '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
              '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
              '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
              '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
              My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
              Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
              X