Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skittles(like the candy) is what peaple around here call the dodge neon srt-4 hahaha ,skittleguy is one of my bestfriends (gino's)friend named (eves)that came down to visit from palmsprings,he thinks his car is the fastest car in the world and wants to race,We were going to,but now i thing its a bad idea because i just got my clutch plate and flywheel replaced,and i cant afford another breakdown,him and my dad (wrx) will probaly go at it later,i think im going to sit this one out later
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
      skittles(like the candy) is what peaple around here call the dodge neon srt-4 hahaha ,skittleguy is one of my bestfriends (gino's)friend named (eves)that came down to visit from palmsprings,he thinks his car is the fastest car in the world and wants to race,We were going to,but now i thing its a bad idea because i just got my clutch plate and flywheel replaced,and i cant afford another breakdown,him and my dad (wrx) will probaly go at it later,i think im going to sit this one out later
      Man it seems like all of you guys run around like High schooler's racing all ignorantly. lol. The sad part is that your draging an F-body into that world. Let the Imports beat themselves up and prise your Domestic a little more. b/c it was not for the Clutch being new, you would street race him. Oh man. Let the kids be kids. Dont stoop to their level.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

ur so mean conelite,i havent raced for 6 months,but i love 2watch, were all chillen right now,throwin a party ,im drunk there all smokin outside i dont smoke so im not outside,u comin down,hit me up, trust me whats cool about my car is everone hears it and they dont even want to race,i say 275hp stock no won wants hahahahaha,im getting my truck driving license i cant afford any stupid racing tickets,i got like 15 heads here right now drunk as [EDIT] hit me up when u come down ,dont get me wrong im not a dumbhighschool racer, like i sad i havent went to the races for 6 months
        u think im bad u need to meet my 47 and 50 yearold dad and uncle there more racer then ill ever b, later homie

MODERATOR EDIT: Drunk or not, please refrain from swearing on this board. This is a warning.
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
          ur so mean conelite,i havent raced for 6 months,but i love 2watch, were all chillen right now,throwin a party ,im drunk there all smokin outside i dont smoke so im not outside,u comin down,hit me up, trust me whats cool about my car is everone hears it and they dont even want to race,i say 275hp stock no won wants hahahahaha,im getting my truck driving license i cant afford any stupid racing tickets,i got like 15 heads here right now drunk as [EDIT] hit me up when u come down ,dont get me wrong im not a dumbhighschool racer, like i sad i havent went to the races for 6 months
          u think im bad u need to meet my 47 and 50 yearold dad and uncle there more racer then ill ever b, later homie

MODERATOR EDIT: Drunk or not, please refrain from swearing on this board. This is a warning.
          Im not trying to be mean man but Like I posted on the off topic about kids always wanting to race. But yeah I mean you can have alot of HP but it sometimes does not mean anything to the experienced mind. Chances are the people ur talking to dont know much b/c HP is not everything. Look at the S2000. 245hp and like 145 foot pounds. I can do that at around 2500 rpms. ha ha ha. Hey man, seriously Try typing a little clear. Your punctuation is Horrible. You gain alot more respect here by simply typing like an Adult bro.

Like the Moderator said, Drunk or not I was able to type alright and i was On a good one last night after about 4 Jack and Cokes.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I saw a decrease in gas mileage only because it sounded awesome and I was flooring it everywhere! People love the way my car sounds becuase some of the exhuast still goes through the flowmaster muffler to give it a nice tone. On the highway though, it kills your ears.
            1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

''Gramer Police'' Keeping Forums Safe From Bad Grammer Since 1997! hahahahahahhahah (Just Joking)lol, Sorry I'll work on that ,I text alot so im real used to writing ghetto or using half phrases ,oh sorry about the cus word terminater,Im usually pretty good about that, later dudes

Comment

This thread is no longer serving any useful "tech" purpose.
                Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
                X