headers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DHolmes
    Thanks Dave,whats a PM Conelite,the reason I ask other question's,Is I didnt feel it was a nessary Q to start a whole new thread!

PM means private message. What I think Conelite is saying is that you and him seem to have whole conversations in these threads. Those types of things should be taken to PM's or email. Asking a question is fine, that's encouraged. You're trying to learn about your car, we've all been there. But when the topic starts steering away from the thread topic and into personal stuff between two board members, it should be taken to PM's. Everybody else doesn't need to read it.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
      PM means private message. What I think Conelite is saying is that you and him seem to have whole conversations in these threads. Those types of things should be taken to PM's or email. Asking a question is fine, that's encouraged. You're trying to learn about your car, we've all been there. But when the topic starts steering away from the thread topic and into personal stuff between two board members, it should be taken to PM's. Everybody else doesn't need to read it.
      Thanks Dave. Its nothing Personal Holmes.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Im not trippen, I understand!
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Working...
        X