No announcement yet.

Newby Seeking 2002 WS6 Mod info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good...im thinking the Borla system, sounds like a good fit. Any good brands you recommend for headers?

Comment

Like Con said, long tubes give you better performance. but if you live in Calif, and you want your ride to be street legal, then no long tubes. Go with mid length or shorties. SLP does good longtubes. and KOOKS longtubes are a little pricey, but they definately deliver. Mid lengths= Pacesetters are the only ones i could find, and there are shorties all over the place. My brother just put edelbrock TES ceramic coated shorties on his '92 z28, it sounds pretty bada$$ and it gave him a good boost.

I have the borla cat back on mine with the stock exh manifolds and my ride sounds the best in my family
      -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

are sub frame connectors something that pretty much any modded car should have or only cars you plan on sending to the strip. I pretty much use my car for everyday things, and was wondering if sub frame connectors were a good idea for a frequently used car

Comment

My car is my daily driver and I love the difference SFCs made in my car. They really stiffen things up and get rid of body flex. Worth the $$ for sure.
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Im gettin my subframe Connectors and a Borla Exhaust system put in this weekend, how much hp should that add...i figgured around 20-30 or so...

next up are some headers....any suggestions?

Comment

You will not get 20-30 hp. I'd say under 10rwhp.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

What state do you live in>
                -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

I live in Maryland/DC

Comment

Some good info here as far as mods / hp's go http://www.ws6.com/bangbuck.htm
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X