Something weird happened.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICEATER94Bird
    Uhhhhhh well thanks for all the tips. Even though i didnt baby my car yesterday, raced a 2000 and something 'Vette convertible from like a 65 mph roll. hahaha yeaaa i'm bad. but i didnt hear the clunk when i floored it. Maybe it's more from a dead stop when it happens the most.
    Well, did you win at least?
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I dont know if i could call it a win. Heres how it went. We were both weaving in and out of traffic and then i flew by him. Then a couple minutes later i see him coming up on me in my rear view and i let him fly by me. Well, i see a break in the traffic so i gun it and fly by him at about 115. Then he does the same to me. It was kinda back and fourth until we both lined up going about 70. Me and my friend put a thumbs up and then we gun it. I was out ahead of him for the most part( i had the speedo pinned and it only goes to 115, so i must have been doing something like 125) then he started slowly gaining on me. It was an LS1 for sure, convertible and between 2002 and 2004. He eventually passed passed me, but that may be because i had to slow down because we were coming up on traffic. I think in any real world race a 'Vette like that should take me, but i was ahead of it for the most part.
      1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

Working...
      X