New Wheels On. Opinions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some center caps!

I love my 15x10s for the rear. Might also look into airlift bags. They insert into the rear coil springs, air them up and your tire scraping the fender days will be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Get some center caps!

I love my 15x10s for the rear. Might also look into airlift bags. They insert into the rear coil springs, air them up and your tire scraping the fender days will be over.
      Yeah I was woundering about that. How do those air up? I know how they work as far as it not allowing the spring to compress but Do you have to install a Little compressor for the Air Supply?
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Not sure if that's what Joe's referring to but I guess you can do with or without a compressor unit. http://www.stengelbros.com/AirLiftAirAux.Springs.htm
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
          Not sure if that's what Joe's referring to but I guess you can do with or without a compressor unit. http://www.stengelbros.com/AirLiftAirAux.Springs.htm
          you got it. I ran a bag in each rear spring, running the air lines to the axle tube and zip tied them in place. no need to run a onboard compressor unless you like playing with things.

seriously, they can help the car hook really well by preloading the right rear at the dragstrip. Airing up the passenger side to about 15 psi and deflating the driver side to 1-2 psi will help keep the tires planted on hard launches. Just remember to air them up again or street handling is a little funky.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            Just remember to air them up again or street handling is a little funky.
            If they are Full of air, Makes the handling feel funky? I take it in a bad way?
            yeah I did some research and found some that have a Valve stem like a tire where u can air them up Manualy. Hmm its not to bad for $80+shipping. I think I know what I need next.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

that looks mean bro
              1995 LT1 bird
              10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
              275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
              agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
              6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

Comment

It looks great!

My ride is here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995RAMAIR

Comment

Eddie, three words: Sex on wheels!

That looks sick man! Much MUCH better than the black ones!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                    Eddie, three words: Sex on wheels!

That looks sick man! Much MUCH better than the black ones!
                    LMAO. Well Betty is back on black. I cant run those rims 24/7. They are not very stable on the Freeway.
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

hey those wheels look real good i tried 15x10 on my car NOOOOOOOOOOOO way in hell. lol they were rodlites but your look really good
                      94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
                      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                      1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
                      GOT PSi?
                      Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X