No announcement yet.

LT1 swap dyno question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to do another data log tonight. Before the injector change the engine would fall flat up top and felt like it was running out of fuel. When I ran it with the datamaster software and saw the duty cycle it made sense. I put the 30lb injectors in and the problem was gone. I put the 58mm throttle body on Saturday and took it for a ride and the throttle response is still very good, just my idle is off, a bit rich. I need to reset the IAC. The dyno run that shows the peak horsepower still climbing at 5750 rpm's is interesting as well. I am beginning to not trust the entire dyno pull. Unfortunately the shop in my area that I was going to take it to has closed down. They knew LT1's and LS1's like no other. Bummer. The dyno run was done at the Woodward Cruise. There wasn't any tuning or a lot of anything thing else going on, just strap it down and run it kind of session.

Thank you for all of the input you have given.

Comment

I have 2 Datamaster files from last night if you want to see them. One is from a dead stop the other from a roll. Lots of tire spin, data looks pretty solid. I had to put them in a zip file to upload them. If you get a chance to look at the data I would appreciate your input.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X