Clear All

Originally posted by 97LT1Z28
    Diagnostics
    Fuel Pump & Labor to install
    PCM (part only)
    Oil Change
    Inspection Sticker [it was due anyway]
    $1400 smackers.

I'm about to take a 6-month road trip to the Rio Grande Valley (along the mexican border) on business so I don't want to break down on the road in the middle of the night. The only people on the road that late are druggies and human smugglers.
    That sucks. I am selling an obd2 pcm from my 97 for $75 shipped. What did they charge you for that?

I wouldn't be happy if I were you. Esp. since they more than likely fried the PCM.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

WOW! I am telling you man, you need to start going up the chain. The PCM is NOT your problem, that is their fault. They should not in any way, shape, form, or fashion charge you for that nor for the diagnostics to figure out why it wouldn't crank. The only thing they should be charging you for is the fuel pump and labor for that. There is no way I would pay that when they were the ones that screwed it up, and it's blatantly obvious, as the only issue you had when you came in was the pump. Anything that breaks while in their possession is their problem! A lawyer would have a field day with this if you decided to pursue it, but I'm telling you, if you complain high enough up the ladder, they will eat that PCM.
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Believe me.....I'm going up the chain on this one....

On Tuesday, I will raise hell until they make good on the PCM.
        Darrin C
        '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
        07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Working...
        X