Im breaking the law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im breaking the law

Ripped off my EGR/pipes. Cleans up the engine bay. Since ive gotten the camaro she runs MUCH better after using seafoam on the intake/TB. I first did the cut EGR tube trick but decided to remove it all together. My milage so far is about 21-22 mpg avg. I mostly drive freeway. Next up remove the airpump hoses. Waiting for my retuned PCM and going to port the TB this weekend.
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Originally posted by msfyter
    Ripped off my EGR/pipes. Cleans up the engine bay. Since ive gotten the camaro she runs MUCH better after using seafoam on the intake/TB. I first did the cut EGR tube trick but decided to remove it all together. My milage so far is about 21-22 mpg avg. I mostly drive freeway. Next up remove the airpump hoses. Waiting for my retuned PCM and going to port the TB this weekend.
    I'm tellin on you. hahahaha

Btw, who's that in your avatar?
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Yunjin Kim....A korean hotty. shes on the show lost.

2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Yunjin Kim....A korean hotty. shes on the show lost.

Wow. At a glance, I thought it was Maggi Q. Btw, you have an Asian fetish like me?
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Not me Norm...I have an Asian fetish FOR you!
          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

isn't that punishable by death in california?
            87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Not sure if punishable by death in California, but if my wife finds out, it surely will be punishable by death in Jamesburg, NJ
              Al 96 Ram Air T/A
              Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                Btw, you have an Asian fetish like me?
                No offence NOrm, but u are Asian. lmao

I guess I have a fetish for, Hot Asians, Hot Mexicans, Hot white girls and all in between!!!

P.s. Off Topic!!

As for the question on this thread, I know here in Cali, if you remove the EGR pipe or any of those Smog/pump stuff its no passie the smog testie.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Will you just put the EGR back on when it's time to smog the car? Does the EGR allow you to gain a few hp? I know that with the LT1, it doesn't make a difference, since it's not active at WOT...but don't know about the LS1/LS2.

Wow. At a glance, I thought it was Maggi Q. Btw, you have an Asian fetish like me?
                  Hey Norm, what's your Asian ancestry? My mom is from the Philippines but her parents are from the province of Foukien in China. Move to the SF Bay area here...there are LOTS of Asian chicks
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Removing the EGR doesnt gain any HP. The only reason to remove it is to clean up the engine bay.
                    No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
                      Removing the EGR doesnt gain any HP. The only reason to remove it is to clean up the engine bay.
                      exacta-mundo

Comment

Btw, you have an Asian fetish like me?
                        Don't quite know if that qualifies as a fetish...
                        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                        SOLD- Kinda miss it
                        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                        SOLD- Good riddance!
                        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I love asians......it goes sideways

Comment

Working...
                          X