Need Someones Help On Wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Someones Help On Wheels

I need someones help on wheels. I bought a 1995 Trans Am Convertible two months ago. The car is White with a white top, white leather interior and white 16" 5 star Pontiac wheels. Does anyone know if the White wheels were available in 1995 ? They look just like the wheels on the 94 25th anniversary cars. I have looked everywhere and have found that GM made only 458 convertibles with White Leather. I can't find out how many had white tops or if the white wheels were stock, or if someone swapped them off a 94. Any help I can get from anyone would be appreciated.
    www.midmichiganmodernmuscle.com

I don't think they were from what I knew, your have to ask someone like injuneer or shoebox. I dont the the 95's came with much package options like that at least, not sure though.
    -Alex
    1995 LT1 ECU (GREAT for flashing!)
    ZO6 wheels (clones)
    LED exterior and interior lighting
    With questionable guts:
    Forged bottom end
    free flowing 3 1/2" exhaust w/
    pacesetter longtubes
    T56 with a 6 puck ceramic copper heavy duty clutch
    Built T56, 3.5" 4130 driveshaft w/spicer HD's
    K&N RAM air from 96 ws6
    96? ws6 hood
    96? ws6 spoiler
    full emissions delete
    polished heads with oversize valve job
    Edelbrock IAS shocks
    Full tubular Chassis minus k member
    Daily Driver and love it that way
    Motor is not what you'd think.

Comment

The "Firebird Red Book" indicates the only wheel option in the 95 model year was for chromed 5-spokes, introduced mid-year. The silver 5-spokes made standard at the beginning of the model year were identical to the 25th Anniversary wheels, except for the color.

You can have the wheels powder coated. A buddy of mine had a 30th SS Convertible with the white SS (ZR1-style) wheels (16" on the convertibles; 17" on the coupes), and bought a pair of the 17x9 SS wheels for the front so he could run larger Baer brakes, and a pair of the 17x11 ZR1/GS wheels for the rear, and had them powder coated to match his original 16" wheels.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
      X