I need help quick.......911

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DHolmes
    Well thanks guys,Im pretty sure im going to pass on the blower,I think i need to work on my suspension first anyways,I can barely get traction wright now with my 390 gears,so with a blower it may prove impossible,And it seems like its going to cost to much money,I just found out im going to be a father
    Yeah its just like everyone in the f-body world that do every power adder and bolt on but scimp on something so simple like Relocation brackets.

As for the father thing, Wow goodbye Stang. Sell it and stay out of trouble.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

......I just found out im going to be a father
      Want to buy a mini van? LOL
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Well thanks guys,Im pretty sure im going to pass on the blower,I think i need to work on my suspension first anyways,I can barely get traction wright now with my 390 gears,so with a blower it may prove impossible,And it seems like its going to cost to much money,I just found out im going to be a father
        I think you are going the right route. I've seen so many guys who are stuck in the 12s with say 120 trap speeds. That is sad because with the hook, you can run tons faster without even adding much to the motor.

I recall a race between an '06 Mustang and possibly an '80s Mustang on "Pass Time". The '06 Mustang had a turbo with 10+ lbs of boost. It supposedly had gobs of power. The 80s Mustang had a big block chevy that had "roughly" 500 hp. The 80s Mustang could hook and ran a 10x@125. I think the turbo Mustang ran a 12.8. It was a joke of a race between them, and I thought the "turbod" Stang should have been better than 12.8. He couldn't hook.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

I just found out im going to be a father
          Oh snap indeed. better go do a trade in for a minivan
          -Alex
          1995 LT1 ECU (GREAT for flashing!)
          ZO6 wheels (clones)
          LED exterior and interior lighting
          With questionable guts:
          Forged bottom end
          free flowing 3 1/2" exhaust w/
          pacesetter longtubes
          T56 with a 6 puck ceramic copper heavy duty clutch
          Built T56, 3.5" 4130 driveshaft w/spicer HD's
          K&N RAM air from 96 ws6
          96? ws6 hood
          96? ws6 spoiler
          full emissions delete
          polished heads with oversize valve job
          Edelbrock IAS shocks
          Full tubular Chassis minus k member
          Daily Driver and love it that way
          Motor is not what you'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_in_Atl
            The guy I know that HAD an 03 Cobrahad done a few mods to it. Like I said the HP was 411 at the rear wheels. The car is flat dangerous in the rain. The blower makes it produce a lot of low end torque and without traction control it can get away from the best driver. You really have to stay on top of it all the time. He was driving on I285 in a light rain, just barely (per him) pressed the gas and the rear tires let go. With the posi traction it kicked out to the right, then left then right then wall. BTW he had 275-40-17 Firestone wide ovals and they were almost new.
            Yeah those tires grip like hell, i have 4 new ones. With stock engine , they wont spin easily
            2002 Firehawk, LS 7 Flyw/clutch,
            Kooks Hdrs/Y high flow cats, SLP Ldmth 1 catback,
            Spohn solid motor mounts/lowr panhard/tunnel brace
            BMR Billet control arms/upper panhard/tourque arm/trans crossmember
            Eibach springs/sway bars

Comment

My shop just returned my call,they told me id be stupid not to buy that blower for that price,and they would install and tune it for $600-800
              2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

I think that you are going to do it regardless of whatever advice is given.

So, in keeping with that............Just go ahead and buy it. Put aside another $4K while you're at it. Before you know it, you'll be tapping into that dough when things don't go right after the install.

Comment

No im not going to get it ,Im having a kid,thats money I can use for a years worth of diapers,But i wish i could get it,it would be a stupide investment wright now
                  2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

....it would be a stupide investment wright now
                    Cars are never good investments. Modding cars is flushing your money down the toilet. That said, I think I need a cold air intake.
                    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Well can you guys help me find $400 dollors of suspension mods,from this web site
                      I want to hook real good
                      http://www.americanmuscle.com/suspension.html

Comment

Well I don't think it would help it hook but you might want to consider replacing the upper control arms on the rear end. I ripped one apart on my 85. The stock ones are stamped sheet metal and pretty thing where the bushing housing presses into it. I wouldn't get a solid mount one. The noise will be pretty loud. My neighbor put solid ones on his car and took them back off.

Comment

hey how about a cheap zex wet n20 kit $539 ,is that everthing ill need.ill just run a safe 75shot safer and cheaper then the blower,

Comment

http://www.americanmuscle.com/zex-mu...-96-04-v8.html

Comment

I what it so bad ,here's my PM inbox from my mustang forum

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...pm&pmid=270394

Comment

You want to Hook Holmes?

Get some of these. I just got mine!

Eddie
                                2000 M6 Trans Am
                                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                                X