No announcement yet.

Stock clutch disc....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright well if you want ill talk to my pops cause im in NC and the clutch is in MD whatever the price is to ship it round it up to the next tenth dollar and well see how much that is and ill ship it out to ya. like i said maybe 50 bucks MAX for a clutch and PP with around 5k on it lol. if you want to. just incase.
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Dude If you can go WOT but it slips whenyour taking off maybe you have air in the system, Have you tried bleeding the Clutch?

If your clutch was gone it would slip no matter what!!!

I dont how how it is and I doubt its an Internal Slave so I would give it a shot. When You taking off there could be air in the slave not allowing it to engage completely and after a couple seconds it comes out and engages completely allowing you to do WOT pulls!

When my first SPEC clutch went out, It slipped every gear at even 1/2 throttle let alone WOT. So Im seriously thinking you have a completely different issue than your clutch being bad!
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
        Dude If you can go WOT but it slips whenyour taking off maybe you have air in the system, Have you tried bleeding the Clutch?

If your clutch was gone it would slip no matter what!!!

I dont how how it is and I doubt its an Internal Slave so I would give it a shot. When You taking off there could be air in the slave not allowing it to engage completely and after a couple seconds it comes out and engages completely allowing you to do WOT pulls!

When my first SPEC clutch went out, It slipped every gear at even 1/2 throttle let alone WOT. So Im seriously thinking you have a completely different issue than your clutch being bad!
        But like I said, if I'm doing 40 mph and I'm in 5th gear, the car will just slip if I give it gas, even if it's been engaged and I've been cruising all day.

I'm positive the clutch is bad. These SPEC 3's aren't meant to last as long as I've used this one.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
        X