Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

96 Formula, how many of mine were produced?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very strange. DId you ever do a carfax on your car?

Comment

Originally posted by 94TAGT
      Very strange. DId you ever do a carfax on your car?
      No I did'nt. I actually met the original owner, He lives in my neighborhood. I bought my Formula at Pat Clark Pontiac in 1996. The P.O. was the original owner and only owned the car for a few months before he traded it in for a '97 WS6 in late '96. So, with that said, I talked to the P.O. and he maintained and serviced the car himself. gave me all the facts and details of service and maintenance also time trials at the LVMS "The Strip". But as far as CarFax goes, I have used CarFax before and I do not remeber any rarity info being in their reports. Good suggestion though, Thanks Dan
      96 Firebird Formula
      94 Pontaic Firebird

Comment

I was asking if you did a carfax to see if there was a major insurance report done on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by 94TAGT
          I was asking if you did a carfax to see if there was a major insurance report done on the car.
          Oh, got Ya. Actually, I don't trust CarFax reports, Just my opinion. I spent eleven years working as an ASE "Master Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technician" and I am 99.9% certain that the car has never been in a collision.
          96 Firebird Formula
          94 Pontaic Firebird

Comment

Working...
          X