No announcement yet.

Turbo or Super ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im lookin to get a litle bit better acceleration, but i dont want it to have too much power off the line... i dont wana waste time smoking tires and fishtailing on the rare ( just a hint of sarcasim) instance that i race ....
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Comment

That is a function of how well the car hooks up. A Top Fueler can accelerate from 0-150 MPH in a little over 1 second when the tires hook. Regardless of which direction you go, attention will need to be focused on the chassis in order to make use of the power. Heck, you can roast the tires with a stock motor.

Comment

Yea good point, but who leaves their car stock these days .... but i guess i cuda worded that a litle better. i basicaly am looking to drop the 1/4 time as much as posible. top speed realy doesnt matter cuz there realy isnt much of a use for it where i live, i honestly cant think of any where that i cud get it above the current top speed .... except for mabey watkins glen int. race way where i had the pleasure of driving the SVT lightning for a few laps ....
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
        X