NFB: Saddam has been caught!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tabahr
    From what I understand they are going to interrogate him first using "sleep deprivation" as a motivator to talk.
    Only thing is that I don't think he has slept much since the first cruise missile crashed through the ceiling and he's also a pathological liar. In otherwords, he's probably used to it. But he's been hearing footsteps and looking over his shoulder, and wondering which one of his loyal subjects is going to give him up for the $25 M. Instead, maybe they should make him listen to Eminem videos or some other garbage non-stop then shoot him up with pentathol (which they will probably do anyway)

Cool that they were checking him for lice and cyanide capsules on TV. They should give him a fair trial, then hang him. It would be good to do it in public, but that would undoubtably cause a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
      Actually, I think they should make him watch the South Park movie.... repeatedly.... after that, I think him and G.W. should bare knuckle box to the death.
      OMG thats the best idea i've heard all day. I wonder if he's seen it. It remindes me of Bin Laden. He destroys so much thinking he will bring our patriotism down. Instead we unite as one, and just mock him in such shows as southpark and SNL.
      I say we lock him up with Jack-o and let him have his way with S.H.
      -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
      98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
      98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
      94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X