Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen Trans Am - NJ (***Has been found***)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing to find much of anything after a month! I hope they didn't thrash too much on the internals!

I think it should be legal to hook up a electric fence charger to the seat and steering column... (with the appropriate warning stickers, of course ) but cleaning out the seat and getting the BBQ smell out of the car might be almost as bad as having it stolen!

Glad it has been found!

Flash - '97 Black WS/6, Intercooled Powerdyne 11# , LTCC Coil Per Cylinder Ignition, OPTI High Voltage Deleted, 160, Short Stick, BMR-STB, adjustable Shocks, PP+ w/scan, !CAGS, Flowmaster 3" cat-back... 43k miles as of Aug. 2006

**-** BOOST, it's no replacement for displacement, and there's definitely no replacement for having both!

Comment

I'm amazed they didnt take the wheels, seats, airbags, t-tops, hood, hatch...

You can part out a car on ebay nowadays very easily.

Your friend is VERY lucky to get it back mostly intact. The odds were against it.

Comment

Apparently the guy isn't anywhere close to a proffessional. If that's all that's wrong than it should be able to be put back to the condition in which it was stolen. Hopefully the insurance company won't put up too much of a fuss about anything.

I think he'll end up paying for replacement aftermarket parts though.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Where can I take my car?

2-3 times over resale value??

Where can I take my car to have it
          parted out?!?

I need the $ cash $

Thanks

Comment

Definetly a kid or an amateur. Somebody took it for a joy ride and abandoned it.

My uncles TA got swiped at noon. They found it at 4:30 that afternoon, stripped to the frame. No finger prints, nothing.

96 TA Sold!
            87 TA Sold!
            80 Z28 Sold!
            74 Formula Sold!
            73 Z28 Sold!
            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
            X