96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

That is hilarious.

In other words... speed costs money
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
      That is hilarious.

In other words... speed costs money
      Actually, they prooved the speed is free if you give up the rest of the car....

It is Speed + interior, roof, hood, doors, windows and rearend that cost money!!

I wonder who payed for the car they destroyed? I love watching econoboxes get torn apart!!

Comment

Originally posted by tabahr
        I wonder who payed for the car they destroyed? I love watching econoboxes get torn apart!!
        In that condition you could probably contact the insurance agency and tell them it was stolen. Park it with all the stuff missing in a remote area and nobody would have any doubts that it was a chop shops work.

You could even make some extra money selling the parts you removed.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

You guys are going to probably hate me for saying this, but that is almost exactly what we did to my '93 Z

Well, except ours was wrecked pretty severly in the back, and also the front a little. We stripped EVERYTHING, and it has just about no body at all right now. We did keep the windshield, though

here are some pics (sorry for the cross-posting) of my '36. The Z is toward the bottom of the pics:
          http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=469009
          my car:
          '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
          check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

A Sawzall can fix anything!!!

I love that.

96 TA Sold!
            87 TA Sold!
            80 Z28 Sold!
            74 Formula Sold!
            73 Z28 Sold!
            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

What is it they always say?

Cut three times and still too short
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X