No announcement yet.

The new Camaro???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what would you be expecting them to do??
    -ken-
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

Sorrry guys no more f-bodys in GM`s near future

hi all as much as it pains me to say this thou i am a proud owner of a 2000 Trans Am ws6 and i know first hand just (by unnamed sorce LOL) there is no plans for a new Camaro there was talk of a 2005 project but they got quickly caned due to get this (the exects blam it on west coast sales for the f-body )(BS) GM wants to compete with the little rice burnners and now they love Suv`s lol
      but the pics u have dug up were concpets of a students drawings they were modeled in a prrgram called ALIAS (kick A$$ program let me tell u which arent bad. but the next bad A$$ sports car that we all will probelly love would have to be the 06
      GTO there is talk of a revamp on the body because the one u see today totally looks like a grand prix on crack lol there is talk of 400hp edtion a very agressive body. thinking thank god becaseu the 04 gto flat out looks like a$$ and i wish they would bring back the f-body because i am a fan for life and if i ever get hired full time there i am gonna say look A$$ hole execs are u dumb everyone buyin new cars are not old adults there from ages 18-25 wake the #$#% up and Put somthing worth while on the road that we can all afford instead of 50k corvettes and 4 door sedans that golfers buy (i golf lol )ok thats enough out of me lol hope i could give u a little insite

Comment

Hmmm....The GTO is getting a small refresh for 05. However, it will be a complete redesign after the 3 year contracted current design is done, so ask your source this.

-Where is it going to be made??

-What is the name of the platform the newer GTO will ride on??

-What other vehicles will share it's platform??

-Why does Chevy list one of their chief priorities as a new Camaro??

-GM has stated that Chevy, Pontiac, and Buick will get a car on the new Zeta architecture....This should be what the GTO will ride on. What is the Chevy model??
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
        X