Made the final payment today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made the final payment today!

Whew, today I own it. Made the final payment for the loan and can't wait until spring. Although she is hybernating in the garage under the cover for another month or so, I am excited to see if it drives any better since she is debt free. Best money I ever spent.
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Re: Made the final payment today!

Originally posted by tclelland
    Whew, today I own it. Made the final payment for the loan and can't wait until spring. Although she is hybernating in the garage under the cover for another month or so, I am excited to see if it drives any better since she is debt free. Best money I ever spent.
    Sing it brother!! Free and clear is the way to go. My 3 cars are all payed for. They might be older than some peoples cars but they are low miles and the fact remains they are all mine.

It feels good to open the hood and look at something that is really yours. Whenever someone in a more expensive car than mine thumbs his nose at me I think.... "I could go get a loan to if I wanted it"

I owe almost 7 figures in mortgages. At least houses appreciate in value. The last thing I would do is borrow money to buy something that is going to drop majorly in value. Unless it is an income property, if I cant pay cash for it I don't need it.

Speaking of property... A new tenant just dropped off a security deposit and lease. Cha-ching! 2 down 1 to go.

Enjoy *your* car. It really is yours now. Keep it and love it.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
    X