X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all the N20 junkies.

How big of a shot are you spraying?

just 100 horse.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

125 shot on the car

70 on the bike

Yes, I'm insane, but sometimes I forget the medication
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

N20LT4Bird, do you plan on going any bigger than 100 with your new setup?

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
          125 shot on the car

70 on the bike

Yes, I'm insane, but sometimes I forget the medication
          70 on what kind of bike?

Comment

Was spraying 100 on the old motor, spraying 150 on the freshly rebuilt 355 (Once I get some dyno time).

KnightFire
            1993 Formula Firebird
            Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              N20LT4Bird, do you plan on going any bigger than 100 with your new setup?
              I want to get another fuel pump before I go any bigger. I am pushing it as it is on the stock pump. But yes, after the differential and slicks, its going to be a high volume fuel pump and a 175 shot.
              96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

Honda CBR 1100 XX
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I think I am going to start at 175 and gradually throw in bigger jets until I get to around 275. I don't think I really want to push it that much but I think 275 on top of a 700+ hp motor and a race weight of around 2800 lbs should make for an interesting ride!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                    I think I am going to start at 175 and gradually throw in bigger jets until I get to around 275. I don't think I really want to push it that much but I think 275 on top of a 700+ hp motor and a race weight of around 2800 lbs should make for an interesting ride!
                    Not too shabby. I'll race you in my Dodge Omni.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                      Not too shabby. I'll race you in my Dodge Omni.
                      That would be cool!
                      Hey N2OLT4BRD how is your rear end bracketry coming?

Comment

Working...
                      X