well my good friends.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well my good friends.......

the dude thats buying it is an old friend of mine. met him in 98. great guy...and he's gonna take excellent care of #139.

long as we have the firehawk, which i hope to sell shortly..ill still be ol chief mod of this forum.....once the hawk is gone....im going to resign to just being a drop in say hi guy....and whatever..... wolfdog rescue has me going full throttle.

i know some of you yungins dont understand....some of the oldins dont either..... but my lifes done a 180 here in the last year or so... i dont have time for the car or events.... life goes on. im no spring chicken...although im tryin to stay that way..ahahahahahah

laters.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Congrats on selling the Comp TA. We will look forward to hearing from you time to time Ken. Life is really good at throwing those 180's at you sometimes!

Comment

Not sure to be glad or sad for you being able to sell the Comp T/A. Sniff....

Once you will be able to sell the Hawk, don't be a stranger and check in on us once in a while. We need that strong pointy finger every so often to point us down the right (non rice) path.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

WOW.. You must have really been holding out for your price. You have been trying to sell those cars FOREVER!!
        No F-Body right now

Comment

while it is very sad to think of you without #139, it is great to see you making your dream come true. You have my utmost respect.
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Well if you had to sell her its always nice to know she is going to a nice home

Keep us posted
            1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
            1 of 463
            LT4 knock module
            D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
            strut tower brace
            SLP fan switch
            160* t/stat
            Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
            DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

wolfman, where did you get that BF Goodrich decal under the splash guard?
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I'm still regretting that day I saw the Comp on the road and didn't put 2 and 2 together and take a few moments to signal you to say hi and drool, I mean admire, the car up close.

Loudmouth =

Need more guys like you around Ken!

Good Luck with everything! You da man!

P.S. I owe you a lunch if I ever run into you again!
                Joe K.
                '11 BMW 328i
                '10 Matrix S AWD
                Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                  wolfman, where did you get that BF Goodrich decal under the splash guard?
                  I'm assuming it comes with the car.
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                    I'm assuming it comes with the car.
                    nope.

BF Goodrich sent us those when we had the first Comp Fest, from BF Goodrich Team TA.

lotta memories folks. this is hitting me hard.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                      I'm still regretting that day I saw the Comp on the road and didn't put 2 and 2 together and take a few moments to signal you to say hi and drool, I mean admire, the car up close.

Loudmouth =

Need more guys like you around Ken!

Good Luck with everything! You da man!

P.S. I owe you a lunch if I ever run into you again!
                      you look for that silver Enovy with that tag and the paw prints my friend...... you cant miss it. i'd be honored to share some time with ya!

Comment

Time for the New GTO..
                        1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                        "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

good luck wolfman

Comment

Funny the way life steers ya in different directions..... so much depends on a small incident or event in your life. It's easy to understand how the car stuff can get old... I suspect this might be my last year with mine.... and I know I'll never get my money back out of the car, the truck and the trailer. But its been fun..... and I know you will never find yourself driving a "mom 'n pop" sedan

Good luck! I've got your e-mail. Keep in touch.

Fred
                            Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
                              Funny the way life steers ya in different directions..... so much depends on a small incident or event in your life. It's easy to understand how the car stuff can get old... I suspect this might be my last year with mine.... and I know I'll never get my money back out of the car, the truck and the trailer. But its been fun..... and I know you will never find yourself driving a "mom 'n pop" sedan

Good luck! I've got your e-mail. Keep in touch.

Fred
                              thanks Fred.......wev'e been thru alot the last 7 yrs eh? LOL

like i said.....im gonna hang around till the hawk is sold...heck..that could be this summer the way things are going.

im not giving them away........i only t00k 2k less for the Comp from my asking price on Ebay... so i feel pretty comfortable.

still.........gonna miss her.

no...the Envoy ill take good care of...its my wolfdog rescue vehicle......... my next "car".........who knows.......... tell ya what though.....it wont be red.......and it wont be black........and it wont be a vett.............

Comment

Working...
                              X