No announcement yet.

what cars should we look out for when on the street

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive gotten beat by a 99 2.4 cavalier, it wwas when i first got my bird.stayed burning while he was gone then caught up but it was to late.
    Miss My Bird

Comment

I got walked by a WRX...it's rocketed out the hole like a beast! We shut it down at 60...but I knew I could beat him if we kept going...insane to see these AWD car lanch...sick sick sick

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Watch out for ANY honda civic driven by a crazy high school kid...they will run into you and drive your insurance premiums through the roof!
        1994 Formula
        3.23's
        Moroso Cold Air Intake
        G2 High Flow MAF
        Flowmaster Exhaust w/ High-Flo Cat
        1LE Intake Elbow
        Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors
        NGK TR55's, Accel High Performance Coil, Accel Extreme Wires

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaSlickG94
          Watch out for ANY honda civic driven by a crazy high school kid...they will run into you and drive your insurance premiums through the roof!
          LoL

-[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Vipers.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Hmmm

Well, before I sold my 99' Z28 that was modified to 355 hp, I was able to walk a stock Corvette, but I had to sell my baby and get a cheaper F-body (97' Formula 295hp).... Now I've got to sell this one because of a new edition to the family.... yikes.... Anyway, back to where I was.... Where I live, their was no 4 banger to be afraid of except for an AWD Audi A4 (about 225hp),,, well, the guy who owned it was looking for a race one night, because he had beaten everybody he had raced to that point, and he felt invincilbe I guess..... I was just sitting in the parking lot with the fellas when he pulled up. It just happened to be that I had a sticker on the back of my car that Read "Import Killer", and lets say he didn't like that..... Well, he started talking a bunch of smack about how his car was pushing 325hp because of some chip upgrade.... He wanted to race me, so I couldn't turn him down.... The first 3 runs were horrible on his part. Every time he would jump out real good, but then he would miss 2nd gear,, sounded real bad.... lol..... Well, after he begged me for 1 more run, I said okay, this time I felt so bad for the guy, I didn't even tach up the RPM's, I just sat there at an idle.... Well, he finally stuck the take-off and man I thought I was in trouble.... He was 2 car lengths ahead of me until I dropped 3rd and then I flew by him like he was standing still..... That was the best run, and I finally made him realize what V8's were all about..... He was pretty cool about it, He was like, "Man, you destroyed my car dude." I was like, Yup.... If I had dropped the clutch at 3000 rpms he would have been even more humilated, but a win is a win. I just have way more respect for AWD cars....

By any chance, is anybody looking to buy a really nice 97' Formula?

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
              Previous Vehicles:
              99' M6 Z28
              98' M6 TA
              97' Formula
              96' RS Camaro
              93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Working...
              X