No announcement yet.

Blackouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always wait and see if they "appear" on his car. Then you call the cops since you have your name written on them and can now prove that he stole them. Then just sit back and let "the man" take care of his thieving arse.....No way to get busted if you go through propper channels.
    Then again you could always go the revenge route.......one thing I think would be hilarious is to get one of those pieces that goes on to a garden hose and lets you fill things with the same type valve that tire stems have on them. Then let some of the air out of his tires and refill with water. Can you imagine what that would do to performance! I'm sure it'd take him a while to figure out what is wrong. Also since you didn't really damage anything it'd be hard to get into legal trouble. Good luck on whatever you decide to do............Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nice Guy
      You could always wait and see if they "appear" on his car. Then you call the cops since you have your name written on them and can now prove that he stole them. Then just sit back and let "the man" take care of his thieving arse.....No way to get busted if you go through propper channels.
      Then again you could always go the revenge route.......one thing I think would be hilarious is to get one of those pieces that goes on to a garden hose and lets you fill things with the same type valve that tire stems have on them. Then let some of the air out of his tires and refill with water. Can you imagine what that would do to performance! I'm sure it'd take him a while to figure out what is wrong. Also since you didn't really damage anything it'd be hard to get into legal trouble. Good luck on whatever you decide to do............Later
      or.. just remove the cores from his valve stems and leave them in an envelope under his windshield wiper. No damage done, nothing stolen but he sure will be inconvenienced!
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

where can i find black outs?! i looked locally and no shops carry them.
        1995 T/A (jet black) flowmasters, and a K&N with homemade ram air, descreened M.A.F. and T.B. by pass....... other parts........ and $$$$$

E.T. on a full tank of gas, 15.1 @ 94.21, A4, 3.23 gearing (bone stock pass.)

Comment

Working...
        X