(nfb) please sign this yall.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (nfb) please sign this yall.......

discusting.......id love to beat the living h#ll outta these two worthless scumbags...........

Please crosspost widely!!

Subject: Pathetic story of crime and punishment

This petition is regarding two men in Washington State who tied
    a Siberian Husky dog to a tree......they then took turns shooting
    him with 1 arrow......they would pull the arrow out and keep
    using the same one......shooting him repeatedly until he collapsed in agony and blood loss. They then threw him into a
    creek. Please read and sign if you feel as I do that only 1 year maximum in jail is a slap on their wrists. It doesn't matter that the one man is the son of a judge, or my own son.....I would want
    my own son or a stranger punished just the same.

Thank You

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...ed.cgi?SH32804

Here is the link to the story from the newspaper there......

http://www.tribnet.com/news/crime_sa...-4805617c.html

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

signed
    wow thats absolutely disgusting, i think after they finish theyre jail sentence they should be forced to see a therapist

Comment

done thanx for bringing that to my attention
      98 z-71 silverado white
      93 trans am, green, a4, 96 trans am motor swap in progress

Comment

Signed! Jeez that is sickening. What kind of heartless depraved individual does something like that. They deserve way more than a year in jail. It also outrages me as an archer. To use a bow to do something like that p*sses me off. Hopefully these sicko's will get what they deserve. Unfortunately with one of the guys being the mayor's son I doubt the local police and judges will do much. Probably just get a slap on the wrist, what a shame. Hopefully the petition will help......Keep us updated. This is the kind of thing that makes you wanna go do some vigilante justice. I'd like to see these guys tied to a tree.............Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Done! We can only hope that the mayor realizes how much of an A$$ is son is and sees this opportunity to help straighten him out before he does something even worse...book 'em Dano!! How about a round of full contact yard darts...in prison...would be fitting.

Flash - '97 Black WS/6, Intercooled Powerdyne 11# , LTCC Coil Per Cylinder Ignition, OPTI High Voltage Deleted, 160, Short Stick, BMR-STB, adjustable Shocks, PP+ w/scan, !CAGS, Flowmaster 3" cat-back... 43k miles as of Aug. 2006

**-** BOOST, it's no replacement for displacement, and there's definitely no replacement for having both!

Comment

I agree with wanting to keep these guys behind bars for a while. While what they did to that dog was horrible, the main reason I feel the punishment should be severe is that theres nothing stopping them from doing the same thing to a man.

Like Mr. Nice Guy, I bowhunt, and seeing the sport degraded like this disgusts me. They should take his hunting licence away for good when he does get out.

Comment

Done, I'd do something I shouldn't if I caught them. Then I'd be going to jail.... Hang the jerks...

Gary94Formula
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I'm a bow hunter also. They should spend more time in jail! I just told my buddy at work who is very active in www.adoptahusky.com They have people in the Pacific NW. GET'EM!!!
                John
                97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
                02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
                99 Bravada

Comment

I have 2 huskies and I am completly shocked!!!
                  Put these poor excuses for men away for good!!!
                  00 Z28, M6 T-Tops

SLP Intake and Flowmaster Exhaust

Comment

thanks yall. i luv this forum. always have. best f bod brohs on the planet........

word is getting out. we cant let this type of thing go on...... how can we wave the flag about "proud to be AMerican" and sit back and ignore this type of behavior.

regards

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

glad to see a whole load of people signing it at 5pm when i signed i was #943

Comment

Just signed it, and am spreading the work to NASIOC.com, which is extremely active.

Anyways, this reminds me of this guy locally who was a gator hunter. He would get puppies from the pound, and put an extremely big hook through the gut of the puppy and then through this chunk of styrofoam (spl?) that was used to keep the puppy afloat. He would then throught the puppy out to the water, and give the hook a little tug now and then so that the puppy would squeel and that would attract the gator.
                          Yea, rumor has it that they still haven't found the body of the guy after a few ex-military people found out about this.
                          my car:
                          '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
                          check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Done my little green friend!!!!!

That is incredibly cruel,,,,,,,
                            94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

# 1594!!!!! What ever happend to any eye for an eye? Lets rope both these chumps up naked to a tree, and shoot them with the same arrow over and over again. Ill shot them from the side so I can peirce there nuts together. (sorry about the choice of words, but im really pissed). Cuz they were proly aiming for the dogs most sensitive parts (eyes, nose, genitals)
                              Later Tom
                              1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
                              X