No announcement yet.

(nfb) please sign this yall.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done these guys need to spend alot of time in jail so that everyone can find out what they did and torture them the way that they only do in jail. well not only, but most widely
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

Signed I know where I'd like to put that arrow! People like that are just a waste of space on earth.

Comment

They start with animals and then move to people. I watched a doc. on HBO about a guy who had worked for the mafia. He said he killed like hundreds of people since he was teenager and he was caught when he was like in his late forties I think. He started killing animals, like throwing cats in hot clay ovens and watching them run around until they died from the heat. the first person he killed was his High School football coach with a hammer cuz he didnt make the football team...

Hmmm..... I see a pattern here.

Comment

# 2878.
          At night I watch on cable animal precinct It really sad what people do to animals.
          I have a 5 year old black lab and a 1 year old boxer there like my children. Just last year I had to put to sleep my 13 yearold german shepard that was hard.

Brian
          2 firebirds are better the 1.

Comment

Signed!

People like that make my blood boil! Man I would have loved to of walked up on these 2 cowards while they were attempting to kill this husky..........jail would have been the least of there worries!

Comment

it is signed .
              i hope they get to meet bubba in jail
              bastards
              Miss My Bird

Comment

done #3458
                i blame parents
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

#4914, happy to help anytime that i can

99 T/A WS-6
                    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
                    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
                    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

#5425 and counting......

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

and ricers
                      93 A4 Z-28: 383 all forged internals, CC306, Full Port & Pol. Heads 2.002 / 1.60, Comp-r Lift, Pro- Mag RR, 32# injectors, MDS 6AL, Adj. Fuel Reg., 160 Stat, Pcm-4-Less CPU, K&N CAI, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, 8.8 taylor wires, Shift kit, 3000 stall (built trans ), ASM LT's, Meizer WP, 3:73's, Eibach Pro Springs, Poly-graphite Bushings, KYB shocks, BMR LCA / Pan hrd & relocation brackets, Budnik 17x9's., 1LE sways & ALM. Drive Shaft. And on and on and.....

Comment

Unbelievable that there are people out there that would do something that disgusting. They need their a$$'$ whooped....
                        97' SS #497 1 of 50 White Hardtop M6,stock TB reworked to 52mm,SLP CC shorties, Random Tech DC Y-pipe, LT4KM, Taylor Spiro's and NGK's, BMR Adj Lcr's, TA, Boxed SFC's, Adj PHR, Floorpan brace w/ driveshaft loop, STB, GM 4:10'S, 1LE alum DS, Eibach 35mm front swaybar and Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein HD's, Lou's speed stick with Hurst ball,LS1 front brakes, Earl's lines, Hawk Pads, BMR relocation brackets.

Comment

Done and done. I hope these guys go away for a lot longer than 1yr. This kind of stuff is very disturbing.
                          97 SS #C007
                          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

whos up for a road tirp
                            1995 formula firebird
                            mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Working...
                            X