ATI Procharger questions:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastTA
    Just for grins, call Combination Motorsports and ask for Seth and see what kind of price he can give you. Seth is one of the most LT1 knowlegeable persons I have talked to. Let 'em know I said he is a slacker!

702-798-8504
    I will give him a call. However, I would feel really bad & guilty if I didn't buy from Superchargers4less after they spent a lot of time with me over the phone.
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I also talked to that guy at supercharger-for-less and he seemed pretty knowledgeable and he had very good prices. Which made his business very attractive!

Comment

I had the 12 rib and it still slipped. If I did it again, I'd go cogged.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          I had the 12 rib and it still slipped. If I did it again, I'd go cogged.
          What psi were you running? Do you think it would slip with a 7 or 8psi pulley? Anyhow, I need to get this all figured out in the next week or so when I order it. I need to get this done before I chicken out
          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You shouldn't have any belt slippage problems at 7-9 psi with a 12 rib.

Comment

My decision was just made for me...my neighbors run enduro at Rocky Mountain National Speedway. One of my neighbors has a spare car that we are going to setup for me. I am excited, but it means that the supercharger will need to wait. I don't have time or cash for both. Oh well...there is always next year. I think the Enduro Season will be a lot more fun. We set up a basically stock domestic car...the idea is to complete as many laps as possible on a dirt track in one hour...needless to say...there will be a lot of incidental and otherwise contact in this sport

Thanks for all of the advise!!! I really appreciate you guys walking me through it...I will still get this done, hopefully next year!

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
              X