This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrael
    Ah ok....thanks a lot fool. I just wanted to know the average of what YOU guys paid.
    Watch your mouth. The only fools around here are some of the new guys who ask a question and don't give any useful information, then mouth off. Most of the people here are very knowledgable and are willing to take the time to write out an answer for somebody they don't even know. One thing we DONT do on this forum is call each other names.

Your insurance is going to be expensive any way you cut it. Do your homework - get on the web and call some agents and you will get a pretty good idea what it will cost. Shop around, cause it can vary widely.

For me - it would be about 800/yr, but I was cancelling collision & liability for the winter when I don't use it, so it was 500/yr. Now I got collector insurance and it is 270/yr full coverage with some driving limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      Watch your mouth. The only fools around here are some of the new guys who ask a question and don't give any useful information, then mouth off. Most of the people here are very knowledgable and are willing to take the time to write out an answer for somebody they don't even know. One thing we DONT do on this forum is call each other names.

Wow! I meant "fool" as in "thanks a lot man." You obviously don't live where I live but thanks for tearing into my *** for being apreciative.

Edited by Admin,........ Strike.

Comment

Wow! I meant "fool" as in "thanks a lot man." You obviously don't live where I live but thanks for tearing into my ass for being apreciative.
        Thanks for clarifying. I wasnt sure what you meant, either.... But it's cool...no hard feelings bro.

It is sooo easy to misunderstand people over these forums. We are on the same page now.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Wow! I meant "fool" as in "thanks a lot man." You obviously don't live where I live but thanks for tearing into my ass for being apreciative.
          I live in Wisconsin. We don't speak Ebonics here. Maybe it's just better to say what you mean, right? You want to turn the language around, then you get what you get. I still answered your question, so I think you're the one who isn't appreciative. I think my cat has more upstairs than you.

Comment

Yea 400 is alot, basicaly cuz im 18 and on my own policy. but its worth it. as much as i dont like having to pay it its kind of a good thing. makes me work hard cuz i need the money and its tought me a thing or 2 about money management.
            -Nick-
            95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
              Yea 400 is alot, basicaly cuz im 18 and on my own policy. but its worth it. as much as i dont like having to pay it its kind of a good thing. makes me work hard cuz i need the money and its tought me a thing or 2 about money management.
              Now that's an attitude that I can respect!

Comment

I pay $2,o00 a year for my Formula and Cutlass, before I got the Formula my insurace was about $1,500 a year and it costed me $500 to add the Bird. Being 21 I would have had a hard time finding a company that would insure me at a decent rate or at all on the Formula. But since I have the Cutlass as my "primary car" and the Formula as a "recreational car" I only get charged a flat rate to have it insured.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                  I live in Wisconsin. We don't speak Ebonics here. Maybe it's just better to say what you mean, right? You want to turn the language around, then you get what you get. I still answered your question, so I think you're the one who isn't appreciative. I think my cat has more upstairs than you.
                  I said what I said how I usually say it without thinking about it. It's not like I called somebody a nasty name and it was taken the wrong way....No need to get hostile, jesus!

Comment

I said what I said how I usually say it without thinking about it. It's not like I called somebody a nasty name and it was taken the wrong way....No need to get hostile, jesus!
                    Wrong answer. I read your posts after getting a report from other members. I suggest a little more thought before posting. Flaming each other is not permitted. All you guys, knock it off! since this is apparently going nowhere, this thread is done.

Comment

Andrew Schuh aka Tyrael, sending me an e-mail telling me to "take it easy" is not going to win you any points. Move on to a different topic or the moderators will take care of it for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        Andrew Schuh aka Tyrael, sending me an e-mail telling me to "take it easy" is not going to win you any points. Move on to a different topic or the moderators will take care of it for ya.
                        ditto.

and remember...clean forum. no cussing, no flaming, no religious slurs.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

To give an example of what type of crap we are talking about here, I got this in a PM from Tyrael:

Tyrael wrote on 04-05-2004 03:31 PM:
                          Hey Joe, instead of being such an ass why don't you open your eyes. I DO NOT apretiate you posting my full name online to anybody who wants to see it like that, there is absolutely no excuse to do that out of smite.

Well, Tyrael......... first, you are now banned. Second, if you don't want your name public, don't use it as a header on your e-mail that you send to everyone. Ripping me apart in an e-mail isn't a good idea either. Your threat to go to another forum is a great idea.........

Folks, just as an example, this is the kind of attitude that we try to keep off this forum.

Lets move on!

Comment

Working...
                          X