No announcement yet.

This morning I woke up to this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about your loss Kevin. I know how frustrating it is....hopefully you can catch them.
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

i'm sorry to hear about your loss FastTA, that kinda sh*t really burns me up. At least you're lucky that they didn't cut any wires or do any damage to your truck while breaking in, but of course thats no consolation to losing your head unit. I hope you catch these bastards too. good luck.
      93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Comment

Re: This morning I woke up to this!

"What goes around, comes around and bites you in the @$$!" [/B][/QUOTE]

i agree

someone stole the antenna from my 93 trans am. i look outside at the car all day now( well as often as i can)

i had some other vandalism troule: someone spray painted the car , damn i wish i knew who... also scratches and tire punctured

well, thats the world we live in..
        93 t/a A4 3.23s
        95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
        99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
        99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
        97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
        93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
        00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Better than what happened to me

Last year someone stole the Ram Air hood and T-Tops without setting off the stock alarm system. I spent about $700 for an Aftermarket Alarm system. Prestige makes one that will page you in a 1/4 mile area of your car. It is very very sensitive too. TOo bad no one offers flame throwers like in South Africa. (Yes! car jacking was so bad, people installed underdoor flame throwers)

Sorry about what happened.
          Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

LOL! Flamethrowers.
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Speaking of South Africa.

I worked with a guy who was living in SA for many years. During the boykott, cart parts were hard to come by.

His budy lost two expensive car stereos to thieves and he got so p... off that he installed a hand grenade behind the third one he installed. A bold thieve tried to steal that one but didn't get away with it. He blew up and so did the car. His buddy ended up in jail.
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97

I worked with a guy who was living in SA for many years. During the boykott, cart parts were hard to come by.

His budy lost two expensive car stereos to thieves and he got so p... off that he installed a hand grenade behind the third one he installed. A bold thieve tried to steal that one but didn't get away with it. He blew up and so did the car. His buddy ended up in jail.
                OH MY GOSH!! That's really horrible!! What if he pulled it himself by accident that is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Black97

thats funny
                  the thef deserved it. this should happen to all thiefs
                  93 t/a A4 3.23s
                  95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                  99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                  99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                  97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                  93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                  00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Dude that SUCKS! I know I've been there, had it happen to me here in MD with my 85 Firebird.

The wireless camera is a good idea, a cheaper idea would be to get and install some motion detecting flood lamps.

I have a set above my garage door and above the back door to my house. Their pretty inexpensive and very easy to install and work PERFECTLY!

If someone even walks in my driveway...they get lit up with 600watts of light If thats not enough to get rid of any pests...my 100lb German Sheppard usually lets people know to stay out of our yard/driveway

So get an alarm...some motion lights...wireless cameras...and a really big dog...your property should be relatively safe!

KnightFire
                    1993 Formula Firebird
                    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire
                      Dude that SUCKS! I know I've been there, had it happen to me here in MD with my 85 Firebird.

The wireless camera is a good idea, a cheaper idea would be to get and install some motion detecting flood lamps.

I have a set above my garage door and above the back door to my house. Their pretty inexpensive and very easy to install and work PERFECTLY!

If someone even walks in my driveway...they get lit up with 600watts of light If thats not enough to get rid of any pests...my 100lb German Sheppard usually lets people know to stay out of our yard/driveway

So get an alarm...some motion lights...wireless cameras...and a really big dog...your property should be relatively safe!

KnightFire

it's sad that we have to go through all of this just to make sure the property we have is safe...

sorry to hear your lost Fast...man, these b@$turds are all corrupted nowadays...geeez

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                      X