as&m headers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as&m headers

i just bought arizona speed & marine mid length headers and the only question i have before i install them is do you need O2 sensor extensions?
    I LOVE COBRA'S -
    THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Nope. Good choice by the way.

One word of note though. If you plan to do a K-Member, the BMR motor mounts aren't compatible with ASM headers. I talked to BMR, and there's no fix for this planned either.
    Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Thank you for the info. I was just wondering because of the O2 bung being on the y-pipe instead of the header itself. I was really impressed by the workmanship and welds on the headers. I would recomend them to anyone thinking of getting emission compliant sorties of mid lengths
      I LOVE COBRA'S -
      THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Great, I just convinced myself to go with the MAC mid lengths so I could stay in budget and you go and make this post. My wife is going to be mad at you!!
        '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

I like my AS&M's.....

I don't think there were any extensions necessary, although I don't use the AS&M Y-pipe.

Steve Spohn is working on a K-member design.... I'll make sure to tell him it has to clear the AS&M's. Not sure when he will be done though.

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
            I like my AS&M's.....

I don't think there were any extensions necessary, although I don't use the AS&M Y-pipe.

Steve Spohn is working on a K-member design.... I'll make sure to tell him it has to clear the AS&M's. Not sure when he will be done though.

That would be HUGE!!! Keep me/us posted.
            Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Working...
            X