Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have had two friends die form wreckless crashes i typed the stories out but it messed up and didnt enter them but unless you have soemone close to you die then you think ''oh it wont happen to me'' well trust me if its not you it oculd be one fo your firends
    or you coudl cause someone to wrekc because they were avoiding you well i wish those stories would'vepsoted but they didnt
    1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
    1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
    1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
    1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
    1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

I can't believe your parents bought you a 98 Trans Am at the age of 17. Do you even have a job?

I'm 18. My Camaro is my .. 6th? car.. And I bought 5 of them myself with my own money. My parents never paid a dime of my insurance money. This is the first v8, RWD car I've owned, and I haven't even driven it yet. Ever.

Here's MY 2 cents.
      Stop beating on your car, stop racing stupid cars in pointless situations, and stop taking your living situation for granted.

Sorry, but I had to say it. You got it pretty good, eh?
      Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
      Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean80Z28
        I can't believe your parents bought you a 98 Trans Am at the age of 17. Do you even have a job?

I'm 18. My Camaro is my .. 6th? car.. And I bought 5 of them myself with my own money. My parents never paid a dime of my insurance money. This is the first v8, RWD car I've owned, and I haven't even driven it yet. Ever.

Here's MY 2 cents.
        Stop beating on your car, stop racing stupid cars in pointless situations, and stop taking your living situation for granted.

Sorry, but I had to say it. You got it pretty good, eh?
        Meh... jealousy really doesn't belong here. There isn't any one of us that if given an f-body, would turn it down. So don't take it out on him.

If my parents hadn't paid for college, there is no way I would have been able to afford my car either. If you think of all that money as one common allocation, then it really doesn't matter who buys what, since you couldn't afford one without getting the other paid for... and what about rent, food, and utilities? Have you paid for ALL of that PLUS 5 cars since you turned 16?
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Edited by admin. Content crossed the line into flame war territory.

Comment

this thread has outlived it's usefulness............

Comment

Working...
            X