Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT4 or..

GM's LT4 kit http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...ber=pk12550630

This LT1-to-LT4 conversion kit brings the most out of your factory LT1 engine. The kit includes LT4 cylinder heads with valves and springs, a red aluminum LT4 intake manifold, GM Performance Parts' HOT cam with 1.6:1 ratio Bow Tie roller rockers, and all necessary gaskets. The result of all of these modifications is 425+ proven horsepower!?????

or

http://www.lt1f-body.racenet.net/valvetrain.php
    Racenet Performance Stage II Street/Strip Power Pack includes everything you need to turn your LT1 Camaro or Firebird into the Beast it was meant to be. This proven package will safely & reliably add 75-125+ RWHP to your LT1 engine.

Each Package Includes:

Racenet Performance Stage II Street/Strip Cylinder Heads

Racenet Performance Ported & Polished Intake Manifold

Competition Cams Camshaft of your choice

Your Choice of Competition Cams Pro Magnum Rocker Arms & Hardened Pushrods or BBK 52mm Throttle Body
    Complete Top End Gasket Set

ARP Cylinder Head Bolts

OR somethign else?
    95 Formula LT1 6 Spd

What are your goals?

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Goals

Really increase the power of my car yet still keep it reliable. I do not want to install mods that are going to hurt. I want to stay naturally aspirated. Want to keep my car as a sleeper. No obvious work done. I'd like to be able to hold my own against a mustang cobra, the stock 390bhp one that anyone can just buy for $30k.

DJ
      95 Formula LT1 6 Spd

Comment

Re: Goals

Originally posted by DJ 95 Formula
        Really increase the power of my car yet still keep it reliable. I do not want to install mods that are going to hurt. I want to stay naturally aspirated. Want to keep my car as a sleeper. No obvious work done. I'd like to be able to hold my own against a mustang cobra, the stock 390bhp one that anyone can just buy for $30k.

DJ
        Couldn't of said it better my self, nice. I would go for the LT4 conversion.
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I've been looking at the same thing. I was almost convinced to do the LT4. I think I'm going with a port/polish/valve job on my stock heads and a custom ground cam to match. The $$ add up quick though. It blossomed into throttle body, injectors, headers, rockers, timing chain, blah blah blah.
          '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Working...
          X