No announcement yet.

nfb: You have to make every moment count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers and thoughts are also with your mother Joe. I wish her the very best. I can only imagine the stress you and everyone around her is under, I am very close to my Mom as well!

Comment

Stay strong Joe. It sounds like your mother is a real fighter. She'll recover from this. We are all praying for your family.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

The news keeps getting better. Every day there is a little progress. She can walk around using a walker, she is able to make a fist with her right hand, she can even pick up small objects with the same hand. Not much strength, but its a start. With her determination, no doubt to me that she will be near 100% when all is done. thanks to everyone for their prayers and kind words. You folks are like family.

Comment

im sorry to hear about your mother bro..thats a shame

i think the one family member i regret spending time with before they died is my great grand mother...her last few years i wassent really around much and never really made an effort

..really makes you think

Comment

Best wish's to your Mom and Family. Glad to hear shes getting better just keep postive and dont loose faith your mom needs it.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
            2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Great to hear of her recovery! I wish the both of you the best of luck in the future man.

Comment

Working...
              X