What now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like the sound, Casey?
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Re: What now?

Originally posted by casey02ws6
      OK so I think I have done all of the bolt ons I can handle (see sig) and I am depressed. I am pretty capable I guess when it comes to my car but I am not sure there are any more projects I can handle. Would love to do some headers and or a cam but think it might be over my head. Are these installs really difficult and do they require a lot of special equipment? Is there anything I have missed as a bolt on power adder or do I need to start tackling suspension components (SFCs and such)?

95 Trans am-3.73 posi, 1.6 rollers, cold air induc. flowmaster, no cat.'s, power programmer w/ 160 degree stat, torque arm, bbk underdrive pulley, 52mm throttle body.

Comment

Re: What now?

Originally posted by casey02ws6
        OK so I think I have done all of the bolt ons I can handle (see sig) and I am depressed. I am pretty capable I guess when it comes to my car but I am not sure there are any more projects I can handle. Would love to do some headers and or a cam but think it might be over my head. Are these installs really difficult and do they require a lot of special equipment? Is there anything I have missed as a bolt on power adder or do I need to start tackling suspension components (SFCs and such)?

Since you have the 6-speed, a set of 3.73's will really set it off and wont hurt the driveability. But you'll have to tune it.
        95 Trans am-3.73 posi, 1.6 rollers, cold air induc. flowmaster, no cat.'s, power programmer w/ 160 degree stat, torque arm, bbk underdrive pulley, 52mm throttle body.

Comment

Working...
        X