Another Happy Zaino customer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the ZFX you do not need the Z-1.

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
    KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

no you don't...ZFX is an accelarator and lock...I use just Z5 and ZFX...no z1 for me.

oh, this is off the website

ZFX™ can be used with any of our Show Car Polish products, including Z-2™, Z-3™ and Z-5™. Plus, ZFX™ makes using Z-1™ Polish Lok unnecessary on cars that have been clayed and thoroughly cleaned with Dawn dishwashing liquid.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

thanks a lot for your help...
        1998 v-6 Firebird, t-tops...
        mods: flowmaster exhaust, K&N air filter, 3.73 gears, cold air induction, whisper lid, ac delco rapidfire spark plugs- running with mobile 1 synthetic

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/506859

Comment

Ive never used Zanio before i have some questions maybe you guys could help me here

Im getting ready to have my car painted for graduation gonna have all the dents and dings taken out a well anyway what kind of Zanio should i use on it first? It shouldnt have any swirl marks and i plan on using Zanio as soon as it gets back from paint. Also i dont think im getting clear coat just regular paint i saw on there site they had to different kinds. Should i bother with a clay bar? i guess i dont need z5 cause it wont have swirls. Any help would be great thanks

Comment

find out if you're getting a clearcoat, that's important. Most paint jobs these days get them. For clearcoats, go with the Z-2. Zaino makes a Z-3 for non-clearcoats. Eaither way start with Z-1 or use the ZFX. No need for clay or Z-5 on fresh paint.
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I said that, right at the top of my post. Sheesh.....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X