This dog will make your day!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastTA
    I guess the great thing about pets is that they are very diverse just like we humans are. That equals a perfect pet for everyone!
    True that!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I guess the great thing about pets is that they are very diverse just like we humans are. That equals a perfect pet for everyone!
      Can a spouse qualify as "a perfect pet"? My wife understands most commands, and uses the tiolet. I think she is smarter than our cat, although the cat may disagree. I'm still trying to teach her how to clean.

please, God, dont ever let Tami see this post.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ

You'd better just confess now, women always know!!! You'll be sleeping in the Z for a week after that one!
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Can a spouse qualify as "a perfect pet"? My wife understands most commands, and uses the tiolet. I think she is smarter than our cat, although the cat may disagree. I'm still trying to teach her how to clean.

Tracy, maybe Tami is smarter than you think. Maybe she is just playing dumb so as to get out of the cleaning and make you do it!

Comment

Tracy, maybe Tami is smarter than you think. Maybe she is just playing dumb so as to get out of the cleaning and make you do it!
            Maybe I'm the dumb mut being ordered around mindlessly.

woof

woof

pant pant pant

But... there is nobody in this world I would rather be ordered around by! I love you Tami!

Please, God.. let that last comment save my butt.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I would like cats... If they didnt think they owned the house. Or if they didnt look so evil.

Also, how many cats do you know that are at the door with there tails wagging when you get home? Not many at all... you are lucky if they turn there head to see who just walked in.
              No F-Body right now

Comment

You Know!

You guys really make it hard for me to digest my lunch.

I was reading the board and came across this thread and about middle ways throgh you guys mention all that dogs eating their own crap well ..... ....My lunch is kinda rolling around.....

Have a great Friday! Guys!
                Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

Women NEVER forget. Tami, if she sees this, will hold it over you for 20 years. Like dogs, women have good memories.

On another note, I believe it is dogs who would eat you when you were dead. Once when I was a paramedic working with the coroners office temporarily, I had to respond to a call to pick up a stinker at a house where they discovered a corpse in the shower. The water consumption had been so high for a month that investigators went to the house to see where the water was going. The lady, who lived there alone, died in the shower while the shower was still running. The water had, after a few weeks, pounded a blue hole through the body while it was laying in the tub. The lady's dog, which was a Sheltie, had nibbled on her feet and lower legs. Sorry, but I have misplaced the pictures, so you'll have to use your imagination...

Thought I better add that it wasn't the dog's fault - it was emaciated.

Comment

I thought my dog was cool....
                    99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

My cats are always at the door whenever my wife and I get home from work. However, they don't jump up and try to smother you with licks like my dog used to. I think cats just see us as their equals, if that. Dogs like to have a master, eager to please, loyal to the end, and always happy to see you. I love 'em both. I think the only time I have a preference is the once a month that my two female cats are in heat. MEROOOOOW....MEROOOOOOW....MEROOOOOW.....MEROOOOW. ....MEROOOOW......SHUT UP!!!!!!!......................................... ........... MEROOOWWWW.....MEROOOOOOWWW Yeah, about then I wish I had a dog I could tell to go kick the crap out of the cats.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                        I think the only time I have a preference is the once a month that my two female cats are in heat. MEROOOOOW....MEROOOOOOW....MEROOOOOW.....MEROOOOW. ....MEROOOOW......SHUT UP!!!!!!!......................................... ........... MEROOOWWWW.....MEROOOOOOWWW
                        That's why my female cat and dog are both fixed!
                        Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                        Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Smart man! Actually we would have them fixed, but all we could afford to do was fix their brother so that he wouldn't decide to try out a little incest. But...when we can afford it, the girls are getting the snip!!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Well we've had the animals in our family for a while now.. since I was like 10 or 11 .. (I'm 18)

So I guess my parents would be the smart ones

But really, fixing the animals is definitely worth it. No more annoying love-calls. No more spraying. No more humping
                            Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                            Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Working...
                            X