Riced Trans Am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Mike 71

I am with you on the spoiler thing but don't you agree that at some point it becomes so ridiculous it IS a wing, spoiler just doesn't cover it anymore...I mean look at that thing good lord...
    NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
    (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

It's hard to tell but from the looks of it, it doesn't look like a WS6 badge, it's too long to be.
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

You guys got it all wrong

The wing is like on the air plane. The flaps that they lower upon landing to slow down the plane.

His T/A is going so fast he has a hydraulic system that can turn the wing. Once he breaks, it automalically turns the wing to be anything but aerodynamic so the car slows down. It stays down in parked position so it doesn't accidentally roll away.

You're just jealous that you didn't come up with the idea.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Disturbing

I don't know if I will be able to sleep at night with this disgrace..............................well OK a few beers and I'll be OK.
          Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

The angle at which that wing is set looks more like a Stall angle then a lift, brake or downforce.
            1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
            "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

OMG

its an idiot invasion, and it seems like the idiots have money

take them down!!!!!!!!!!
              93 t/a A4 3.23s
              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Wait a minute...I could get one of those wings and put it on the '68 Firebird 400, buy a package of stickers and plaster it so I don't have to paint it, and I won't even need to restore it...just a body kit and paint it primer gray with some mismatched color on the body adorned with an aluminum wing. However, I need to make sure the wing is slanting downward to the taillights so I get a lot of good lift on the rear. Although, I have one serious problem. I would need to ditch the R/A III 400 and put a four-banger V-Tech in there with nitrous that isn't hooked up. Although, I could sell the 400, buy a in-line 6, put Type R on the back, and use the remainder of the cash to buy the wing and a stereo that doesn't allow me to think. I would be styling then!!! So, what do you guys think???

I saw a C5 defiled with this cr*p last week. Those wings are hideous on any car...why???????????? would a person put that on anything. The one redeeming quality with Civics, Integras, and the lot...fewer nice cars have this disgrace done to them.
                  '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                  '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                  '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                  '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                  '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                  My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                  Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                  X