No announcement yet.

I dont even know what to say.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, man! There are so many things wrong with what he said that it's not even funny. And, how many times did he say "sweet ride" ? It must of been about 20 to 30 times!

From what I understand, radar works by reflecting off objects. The radar has to hit something and then bounce back to the source. The stealth airplanes aren't detected by radar because of the odd shapes and angles on the planes that kind of "shoot" the radar in different directions. They also are painted with some sort of RAM (radar absorbing material) to help even more if I remember correctly.

People like that guy don't deserve an IROC-Z, let alone a Camaro for that matter.

Oh yeah, now that I think about it, no 3rd gen ever had 270 HP. The 86 IROC-Z either had 190 or 220 HP (305 or 350). The 89 Turbo Trans Am had 250 HP, and that was the highest HP a 3rd gen ever had stock, IIRC.
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

oh my gosh this is so hysterical! this is going in my archive! LOL!! he said he pulls ovr as a favor to the cop wholy shyat. hey just to verify the iroc is a v-8 too the v8's not just not the iroc-z right?
      1997 Camaro, Z-28, 5.7, Manual 6, K&N cold air intake, custom ram air scoop, ported MAF, Resonator plug, air foil, 160 thermostat, hypertech power programer 3, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, strut tower brace, K&N valve breather, centerforce dual friction clutch, slp short throw shifter, TNL short stick, O2 simulators, Next mod will be 1.6 rockers, pushrods, and springs. any reccomendations?

Comment

I think the guy was just acting based on some of things he said at the end like his mud flaps and his moon hup caps or what ever they where either way it was extremly funny i listned to it twiced and rolled on the floor laughing

Comment

lol!! the end was great! "1-800...whats our number???"
          1997 Camaro, Z-28, 5.7, Manual 6, K&N cold air intake, custom ram air scoop, ported MAF, Resonator plug, air foil, 160 thermostat, hypertech power programer 3, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, strut tower brace, K&N valve breather, centerforce dual friction clutch, slp short throw shifter, TNL short stick, O2 simulators, Next mod will be 1.6 rockers, pushrods, and springs. any reccomendations?

Comment

This is not real......no one is this dumb.
            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
            11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
              FASLE I work with somebody who reminds me exactly of this guy! Actually I know a couple...its scary...
              -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
              98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
              98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
              94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Re: Re: aww cmon

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                . You could mix ferrite with paint and paint the car which would help alot. They did that to an F/B111 back in the late 60's early 70's and it worked. The problem was the paint was so heavy the plane wouldn't fly.
                I know what you are talking about. About a year ago we had to paint our vehicles...like touch up spots. The paint you see on army vehicles is radar absorbent. Not reflective. It’s a nasty paint. You gotta use with a mask or it may do some serious harm. Its really thick and rough, and pretty heavy. Anyway, it absorbs the radar not reflect it...just my two cents.

Here is a pic. I am the guy on the right, and my Hummer is one on the left. Man of man are they slow... almost got passed by bikers going up a hill... they were gaining on me.
                Attached Files
                2001 Black WS6 6-spd, 47k. stock...I think.

Comment

who need special paint to absorb radar? doesnt ZAINO do that? tell the forces about ZAINO!
                  96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                  11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                    You are right. I forget witch radio show this was, didn't listen to it just now but a couple of years ago, it is staged and then people call in with their reaction.
                    Rob
                    04 GTO

Comment

"Its off of the Phil Henry show, the whole show is staged, its basically a one man show. he plays all the characters on the shows. sometimes he has a co host play the ladies on the show as well, but its fake, its all scripted. sorry to ruin the fantasy guys."

This is what I pulled off another board about this guy. I dont care it is still funny as h@ll!!!
                      97 SS #C007
                      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
                      X