No announcement yet.

I hate people like this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I have to say is uucckkk....with a side of.....uucckk To all the Camaros that are pictured. Why put something import on a domestic, I just dont get it
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Any natural dispersion leaves about half on the other side of the bell curve. Just make sure it's not you, and be thankful that you have somebody to be better than. Don't waste time trying to understand those with bad taste - it takes away from the available energy needed to make fun of them. If you really want a bad feeling, just stand next to a car like that for a while and you will witness plenty of people who think the car is bitchin. They, like the crappile's creator, have bad taste, and there's no explaining it except in the philosophical sense like I just mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
        Any natural dispersion leaves about half on the other side of the bell curve. Just make sure it's not you, and be thankful that you have somebody to be better than. Don't waste time trying to understand those with bad taste - it takes away from the available energy needed to make fun of them. If you really want a bad feeling, just stand next to a car like that for a while and you will witness plenty of people who think the car is bitchin. They, like the crappile's creator, have bad taste, and there's no explaining it except in the philosophical sense like I just mentioned.
        LMFAO!! That definitely sums it up Kev!

Comment

that is the ugliest camaro ive ever seen(thegreen one) the one with the suicide doors is kinda cool
          Miss My Bird

Comment

Anyone notice the website?? Bahrain racing?? Anyone know where that is??

Persian Gulf. Little island country. People over there just aren't right, but they've got money, and they like to use it. Not in the best of ways, but they like to use it.
            Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

I agree, "to each his own". If the person that owns that feels like that completes him, then let him do what he wants with it.
              But in my personal opinion...its a disgrace.
              He took the image of an f-body and gave it a sex-change.
              82 camaro x2:
              82 z28 w/ 305 (for now) 4 speed saginaw
              82 berrlinetta with 350 .060 over...3 speed auto

The Z28 is back under the knife, after the transmission, now its the entire engine....will post pics when all finished.

Comment

I'm kinda diggin the suicide doors... but everything else makes me shed a tear.

Comment

from another thread i posted in...

Speaking of ricing out F-Bods.....This guys car is well....i guess the only way to describe it is japanese. I admire the body work hes done to this car but its not quite my thing....hes also selling this insane kit

The LAMBO door thing is cool.

HERES HIS PAGE
                  http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/487275/1
                  MORE PICS THERE

-Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                  98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                  98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                  94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

If you didn't put that silly wing on, it might not be all that bad. Oh yeah, and get rid of the extra tail lights, looks cluttered.... Like you said, still not my taste, but its way better than the lime green one.... Looks more exotic euro to me though....

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
                    Previous Vehicles:
                    99' M6 Z28
                    98' M6 TA
                    97' Formula
                    96' RS Camaro
                    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

more wierdo japanese camaros

-Rico

98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD

Comment

and the last three

-Rico

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed97
                          If you didn't put that silly wing on, it might not be all that bad. Oh yeah, and get rid of the extra tail lights, looks cluttered.... Like you said, still not my taste, but its way better than the lime green one.... Looks more exotic euro to me though....
                          I think those are the exhaust pipes, not extra tail lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                            I think those are the exhaust pipes, not extra tail lights.
                            They sure are.... if you click on his car domain site...he shows how he did it..it looks like it is very restrictive and a poorly thought out system....i wouldn't want exhast pipes touching my car body
                            -Rico

Comment

Working...
                            X