Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone said the GTO needed a hood scoop....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
    he officially riced that GTO...what a loser.
    The problem is it hasn't left the dealer lot yet! It's still brand new, for sale on dealer lot. If anyone riced it out, it was the dealer. I'll have to stop and ask about it sometime.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
      The problem is it hasn't left the dealer lot yet! It's still brand new, for sale on dealer lot. If anyone riced it out, it was the dealer. I'll have to stop and ask about it sometime.
      Dealers are doing it lately. There is a dealership in Appleton, Wi called Prestige Motors. They deal mostly in f-bodys. I've seen them put carbon fiber stickers on fuel doors.

Pretty lame.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
        Yup...didn't pay attention...it looks to be a Pontiac, Buick, GMC dealership...if it's the dealer, that's even worse!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

kind of alame scoop for the new GTO...might of worked on the older ones...becuase there older, I wonder what the SS style hood scoop would like like on one...probally not as bad as that one
          -----------------------
          1994 Camaro
          -----------------------
          3.4 SFI
          Z28 interior
          Imco Exaust(its okay)
          Dynotech Racing chip(waste)

-----------------------------
          1978 Firebird Formula
          -----------------------------
          Pontiac 350
          Turbo 350 Transmission
          Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
          Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb.
          Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner
          Edelbrock Valve Covers
          Flowmaster Dual Exaust

Comment

I went into the Pontiac dealer for some little parts and they had a GTO in there so I sat in it and tried to evaluate it. My impression is comfy seats, a wierd dash, Good shifter position, cheapo fake billet pedals....the showroom was empty ..... All the salesmen were outside looking at my TA.... Oooooh the exhaust sounds good! ... How many miles are on it? .... Some old guy was there trading in a Viper - it went straight to auction. I asked "How many Grand Prixs he got for it? "- No answer. Dealer lameness knows no bounds... i hate myself when I have to go there.

Comment

Working...
            X