No announcement yet.

NFB Great ZO6 video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yea, this thread's still going! Teh w00t!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

the reason i asked about the speedo was because you can see it in the video when he's racing. If you watch it when its at its top speed its almost at the end of the speedo or about 140 on a 150 speedo. if its a 200mph DAAMN! hes goin like 175/180 but it would make sense that it was a 200mph speedo cuz i dont think the Z06's top out below 150 stock.
      2001 Camaro SS, ATI P1-SC Procharger 7 psi pulley (for now muah ha ha), MAC headers, MAC off road Y-Pipe, MAC "Cat Back", K&N, Richmond Racing 3.73's, Hypertech Power Programmer III custom programmed for Procharger, Subframe Connectors, Z06 rims (17x9.5, 18x10.5) BFG G-Force 315/30/18's. Panasonic In-Dash TV/CD/DVD player, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in custom box, Audiofonics 800 watt amp. Dyno soon to come (and track times too)
      "No Ryan, my car cannot whistle any OTHER songs"

Comment

Originally posted by abmcbballer
        the reason i asked about the speedo was because you can see it in the video when he's racing. If you watch it when its at its top speed its almost at the end of the speedo or about 140 on a 150 speedo. if its a 200mph DAAMN! hes goin like 175/180 but it would make sense that it was a 200mph speedo cuz i dont think the Z06's top out below 150 stock.
        The scale on it actually changes... From 0-100 it counts by 10s... from 100-200 it counts by 20s.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I was actually going to say something about how fast the speedo was climbing! I noticed when he hit a certian speed, the speedo stopped climbing so fast. That was probably where the scale of the speedo changed. So, if the Vette was still accelerating that hard at that speed, and the Viper flew by him like that... Can you imagine how fast the viper was accelerating? WOW!!!!
          No F-Body right now

Comment

Last Sunday at an SCCA autocrossing event, there was a supercharged Viper. Needless to say it was pushing upwards of 700 hp. Unfortunately for him, he got crushed by VW Gti's because he couldn't get the power to the ground.

Comment

Working...
            X