The bird is alive!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
    When are they gonna start paying teachers the big bucks??
    Move to Schaumburg, Illinois. Thats where I live., I went to Schaumburg High School which is D211 which we have the highest pay roll in the state of Illinois and we are always ranked real high for something every year. We won some Grammy award for some school stuff this year..idk what it is I just read it in the paper. And after you are there for like 10 years you easily make 6 figures. And our autos teacher is a jerk and stupid, so you could teach there. But congrats on the car runnin.
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      Damn, I hate that. Give us his ebay username and we can all file a complaint on behalf of his bad business practices.
      Im gonna give him a day or two to make good on it before I start smashing his username and business on the internet. If hes a smart businessman, he'll just send me 3 more injectors. I may be posting it later......
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
        Move to Schaumburg, Illinois. Thats where I live., I went to Schaumburg High School which is D211 which we have the highest pay roll in the state of Illinois and we are always ranked real high for something every year. We won some Grammy award for some school stuff this year..idk what it is I just read it in the paper. And after you are there for like 10 years you easily make 6 figures. And our autos teacher is a jerk and stupid, so you could teach there. But congrats on the car runnin.
        Tom
        6 figures would be nice, but illinois is a ways away. I really love the school where im at and the pay really isnt bad considering you only work 180 days a year - I still like to complain though.
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
        X